Chapter 19 - Remember

MESSAGE:

Hope you like the cute gif of mister Louis. :)

Enjoy reading and sorry again for the baddddd grammar!

xx Love you loads, Leanne

-------------------

~ Dark, alone, empty and nobody around. Standing by myself on a white marble floor. Looking afraid and quick around, in the hope that I find something familiar, something I know, something I could remember.

But I couldn’t, I was beginning to get desperate. I was just walking around, all by myself. Wondering where I was, what I was doing.

Suddenly I heard someone breathing, breathing very heavy. But I couldn’t find the spot where I heard the breath.

“Chloe.. Chicky.. Chloeee …” Were the words I heard.

“W-who i-is this?” I stammered, waiting nervously for a reply.

The voice became louder. “Chloe, come here” It breathed. Suddenly I started to run, my feet hitting the ground very quick. Then I stumbled and I made contact with the ground.

“Chloe?” I heard the voice again, now I recognize that it was a man voice.

“Chloe?!” He repeated and  it sounded more threatened.

“WHO ARE YOU? LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed desperately in different directions.

“Why? I have you now. I always wanted you, your body. You’re mine now” He breathed, the voice became louder. I felt a lot of pressure on my chest. I screamed and covered my eyes with my shaking hands. ~

The next thing I knew is that I sat motionless in my bed, my body covered with sweat, breathing heavy. Little water drops were rolling from my forehead, to my temple, to my cheeks. My heart was pounding in head and I whipped the warm water away with my wrist and robbed my eyes quite hard. I looked at my alarm and the green numbers lighted up, 5 am.

I yawned and slipped in my soft, fluffy slippers. I went to the kitchen and hold a glass under the tap.

While drinking my cold water, streaming down in my throat, my eyes saw a shadow by the big old tree in the back yard. I swallowed and fear was creeping in my body, I blinked a couple of times. Hoping that it wasn’t true, but when I opened my eyes again I saw the shadow still moving.

Why is there a stranger in my backyard at 5 AM?!

I pulled all my courage together and took a big sigh, and grabbing the umbrella in the hallway. I put my hoodie on, what was a bit too big and fell over my short pajama pants.  

Yes I know, an umbrella isn’t the best object you can pick to face a burglar. But I was hopeless and needed to handle fast.

I swung the backdoor open, and a hard cold wind hits my face. I ran to the person who was standing with his back against me. I yelled some unintelligible words and hit the stranger hard on the back.

“Stop.. Stop!” He groaned/yelled.

I recognized the voice immediately and dropped my weapon.

“L-Louis?” I stammered, scanning his body. He was rubbing his head.

I guessed I hit his head also..

“Why the fuck did you do that?” He asked, still massaging his painful head.