The Curse Of The Baby Face

Baby face: When you look younger than you are.

So when my sister was buying her puppy she was criticized on how to take care of it and that it shouldn't be her PARENTS'S responsibility.

She's like 24 years old and looks like a teen.

That's going to be me one day. I'm like twenty years old and I STILL get asked what grade I'm in(last year I was asked what middle school I went to).

My sister and her husband look like they're daughter and father. I'm surprised that no one has called the cops on them. Which is kinda funny because her husband is a cop.

Do they look like father and daughter to you?

That's them.

*By the way if you're wondering, my sister is naturally that skinny*

The funny thing is that he's only like 2-3 years older than her.

Another thing is that my older sister looks older than my oldest sister and my younger brother looks older than me.

It confuses everyone. Even relatives.

I think I got the short end of stick(pun not intended)because I'm short and I got a baby face.

Yay.

I volunteer at a elementary school library and the students there always ask me how old I am and are always shocked by my answer and say "I thought you were twelve!"

I always have my I.D. on me to prove that I am indeed over twelve years old.

I do hate that when I'm going on a plane and you have to give them your I.D., they ALWAYS glanced down and up like five times before letting me through(normally they only do it like two times).

Or when I'm out and about by myself or using my debit card, people are always have that 'shouldn't you be with your parents' look or 'how old are you' look.

Yeah.

Oh and my favorite line "you'll appreciate when you're forty!"

Thanks, but I could pass as a middle schooler and so I'm not exactly appreciating it right now.

That's the curse of the baby face.

Howl it with me now!

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo!

Bye, lovelies Wolfies! Stay gorgeous!