#112/story time

*I was going to get rid of the stuff about being #112, but I want to go to bed. Night!*

Woahooo! I'm so excited and I just can't hide!

I don't know what song that's from. The 'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.' But it is part of a song

Okay.

So... I was on my iPad and I was on my profile because sometimes I like to see what rank I am and so I see that it was number One hundred and twelve in the werewolf genre! I was so excited that I showed my best friend(close friend, I warm up to people slowly) who was sitting right next to me and I was like, "look, look, I am ranked number One hundred and twelve in the werewolf genre!" She was like "oh, cool."
But later on my phone it said that it was Three hundred and ninety-two. So I was confused at which one it was.
I almost send at a 'what's up with this?' to Wattpad ambassadors or whatever, but it was a bit creepy. At first it was: email, username, detailed problem, what device(android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows, computer, etc)  you're using. That was pretty okay, and reasonable. But then it was like: what area are you using this phone, iOS, cell phone number, and other personal information. So... I didn't send it to them. Mostly because it creeped me out. I may love this app, but that's where I cross the line.
    Anyways... So my mom got home shortly afterwards, and I was like, "I have two different ranks on my book. Isn't that weird?" And she was like, "yes. Have you tried signing out then signing back in."
     Then I had a 'duh!' moment because I signed out on my iPad so I could create a shared account(yes, those are possible; just be careful with who you give the username and password to, and try not be make it more than three) so I could help another fellow Wattpader with their writing and then I signed back in. I did the same thing with my phone(expect for the creating a new account part).
     Another funny thing is that the reads, votes, and comments didn't show up, but the rank did. So I did the reloading-thingy-amah-bob and they came back up.
     Yay! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

And a BIG personal shout out to all the lovely, gorgeous, beautiful(yes, I know those are synonyms of each other) people out there who are reading this book!

Love ya!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to read the edited versions!

Also, name a time when you did get excited about reads, votes, comments, ranks, etc. down in the comments below or wherever the comment button may be. I love chatting with you guys(both boys and girls)! And I will partake in role playing in the comment section. Just saying, I have done that before, ask AylinAkinal.

Bye, lovelies! Stay gorgeous!