Tamaskan Dogs

The dog up above is a wolf lovers dream

The dog up above is a wolf lovers dream. It looks like a wolf, but is family and pet friendly.
Something you really can't say about wolves considering they think that the small dog and baby is a meal(not because they are evil, but because that's how there brain is wired).
And they're not house friendly either because they feel confined and when they feel confined, they destroy your entire house—literally.

That's three reasons why I want a Tamaskan dog. There's only a few down sides:

1) They get anxiety when inside a house for too long or separation anxiety(can be solved with a lot of exercise). Not good with an apartment though.

2) Epilepsy was diagnosed in 3 Tamaskan dogs, but with careful breeding, the lines that carried this are not allowed to breed. Also there have been several dogs that have been found as carriers of Degenerative Myelopathy (DM), so now they DNA test all breeding dogs for DM to prevent any sufferers of the genetic disease. Their Husky and German Shepherd ancestors both suffered with hip dysplasia and to guard from this the Tamaskan Register insist that all breeding stock be scored before mating and they have so far kept a good breed average of 8.1.

They both have good and bad qualities.

But I can do a lot of exercising, so that won't be a problem. I just hope that I will be able to chose the right dog. And I'm waiting to have the money and time to take care of one.

Website:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/t/tamaskandog.htm

(I'll send anyone the link if they ask.)

That's it.

Bye, lovelies! Stay gorgeous!