It's Mother's Day!!!

Yay!!! Mother's Day!!! Go moms! Cuz we wouldn't be here without you! Literally.

Yeah, so I was so excited for Mother's Day today because I had her a cake with all her favorite junk food basically(Oreos, candy bars, m&ms, etc.) and popcorn because I ran out of icing, but my mom loves icing, so that worked well.
Also, I gave her, her some candles. Then a sparkling water beverage. Popcorn for a movie. Some feet stuff(already had it, but I have it to her anyways). And one of those stuffed animals that you can put in the microwave and help with stress and whatnot(she actually had this already, but I added it). Plus, I had a cute mom 'definition' and necklace. Oh, and I only brought the candy and candles(everything else was homemade, including the necklace).
Before the presents and presenting, but not eating, of the cake, I gave her breakfast in bed(cereal, toast, muffin, and milk—my dad did eat 95% percent of the muffin and milk though).

Yeah, that's why I was excited.

I say it was rather cheap, around $20. And she loved it!

I'm not rubbing it in, I'm just excited that she enjoyed it!

Remember... sweet things(the things that make her go 'Awwww') are better than the expensive things

So... what did you guys do for Mother's Day? Comment. I enjoy talking with you guys and gals!

Bye, lovelies! Stay gorgeous!