Two misconceptions

Okay... this maybe from me pmsing. But I just saw something that saids along the lines of:

     'We're against Mormons because they force little girls to marry middle aged men; and having no real historical locations and whatnot. Israel is a real place. The BOM does not have any.'

And I never laughed so hard. No offense to whoever wrote this, but this is not even close to being true.

First off, I have one dad and one mom. So does everyone else in my church that I know. And no one is marrying any girl to a middle aged man. We have one mom and one dad. Unless you count our heavenly parents, then(and only then) do we have more than one parent. But earth wise, we have one mom and dad.

Secondly, have you ever heard of Egypt or America? Because people who are in the BOM originally came from Israel(not the country, but the tribe of Israel) and they broke off around Egypt if I remember correctly. Then they came by a boat(which a man named Nephi made with the help of God—interesting fact: Nephi was almost killed by his brothers. Lovely family relationships) all the way to America. And that's where most of it takes place. Also, Jesus did visit America.

There you go.

Anyone else have any misconceptions about their religion or anything else?

Comment down below, or wherever it may be.

Bye, lovelies! Stay beautiful!