Early Winter Break

I only had one day of school this week because I forgot to set my alarm on Monday after not going to school on Thursday and Friday; I was sick with a on/ off cold yesterday(it probably would have been a snow day/ half day had the school district not been so stupid—bet the parents were mad when their children didn't come home until six o' clock PM in a snow storm); and since there were so many angry parents(and the snow still hasn't melted from Wednesday), I didn't have school today, and will not have school tomorrow.

Advice to school district:
When there's a prediction of snow(the chance is really high), do a snow day or a half day! Unless you want more angry parents!

The snow storm was pretty bad as the day progressed. The snow from yesterday is still sticking—that rarely happened; it did happen  in 2008 though, which was a while ago!

I do hope that it melts at 3:00 pm tomorrow and I will be able to drive safely to my friend's house for Christmas and gifts exchange(I hope she loves the gifts I brought her!).

Any future plans that you are excited about? Or maybe near future? I heard that Star Wars movie is coming out on Christmas(which is a bit sad because they should be spending time with their families and not selling tickets, but that's their choice). Anyone going to see it? Or excited to see the joy on the faces when they see what you got them as I am, it is that just me?

Also, if you celebrate Christmas(I know some of you don't, and that's fine, just replace it with whatever you're celebrating), what are you doing for(for some odd reason autocorrect changed 'for' into 'got, which doesn't make any sense🤔*thinking emoji*) Christmas? Any plans?

My family(older brother, oldest sister and husband, and Dad are coming down from all the way from Alaska, Idaho, and Washington—Alaska the hardest one to get away from, FYI.
     My older sister can't come down(😢*Teary face) because she's on a mission in North Carolina, but she is allowed to Skype during Christmas(and the other big holidays) and email every Monday.
     So I'm excited for that because I don't have to mail the presents to like three different states, which is expensive. I only have to do one this year: my older sister. I just hope she gets it in time.

Well that's it. For now.

I'm going to bed.

Comment what you're going to do and I'll get back to you in the morning!

Bye, lovelies! Stay beautiful!