In honor of Missie

So... today's my late dog, Missie, birthday. I miss her so much that I can't even describe how much I miss her(even though it has been almost a year since she died). She was literally the best dog in the whole wide world; and still is.
And I'm crying even as I'm writing this.
But, I do hope she's enjoying herself while chasing all those squirrels that used to taut her while she's in Heaven.
And that is loved so VERY much! And that we all miss her down on earth.
Also that she's getting her letters from me, especially the one I wrote today.
That she's watching over us, her family, as our guardian angel.
That she knows that we care about her so much!
Plus that she knows how sorry we were for how much pain she went through every day with her arthritis and all.
And that we are sad to see her go, but happy to know that she's happy and running around again, chasing those pesky squirrels.
I love you, Princessa. Baby girl. And I'll miss you.
Love,
Your Pack

                                   —https://www

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git6DCXSqjE&feature=share
(Link to music above).

Disclaimer:
I did not write the quote above, but I wrote the letter. The letter which I wrote my heart and soul into.

The song above is "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins.

Thanks for reading!

Bye, lovelies! Stay gorgeous!