OUAT

So my mom doesn't really like fiction, fantasy(yes, I know they're basically the same thing), or sci-fi—the opposite of me, which is funny because we usually have the same taste in stuff—but Once Upon A Time(or OUAT) is such an addictive show that it even got my MOM pulled in.
Hehe! 😂😃
MWAHAHAHA! 😏😆 My evil plan worked! Once you get pulled in, you'll never ever escape!

By the way, OUAT is about fairy tales and magic, but with a twist: it's in the real world! And it shows what happens in the real world, how they got there, and what's happened in the Enchanted Forest(where a lot of the characters used to live). Also they combined a lot of the fairy tales. So if you like the kind of stuff, go ahead and watch it.

But be warned! This TV show is VERY addictive(you'll end up watching 5+ episodes a day), so be prepared for not getting anything done because you're busy watching OUAT.

OUAT is on Netflix! Just not season six. If you don't have cable because it's so crab caking expensive like I do(or don't), you either have to wait a year for it to go on Netflix(this drove me close to insanity); or the ABC channel app, which you have to wait a week AFTER the episode played on cable, which is a whole lot better than waiting a year; or any other app that is legal and works.

Name a show, book, music, band, etc that you're addicted to.

Also, before I end this, I would like to say that we reached one thousand reads! Which is TOTALLY freak crab caking awesome! Thank you so much, you lovely guys and gals! I love you so much! This is so fabulous! And a good early Christmas present! 🎄🛍

And happy early Thanksgiving, Christmas(Hanukah—sorry if I spelled it wrong—or any other holidays during that time), and New Years! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Bye, lovelies! Stay beautiful!