Tagged again by StarWarsMao(Why must you do this to me AGAIN?!)

If you hadn't noticed by the title, I was tagged by StarWarsMao and I'm silently(okay, maybe not so silently) screaming "Why?! Why again?! Why the freak crab caking do I have to do this again?!"

Okay.

Now before I go on and on about how I hate tags and how they are so annoying and the only thing that is good about them is that my readers get to know more about me—I'm doing it again, oops! 😣—I will get on with the whole tagging thing.

First off, the rules:

That one came out bigger than expected

That one came out bigger than expected. Oh well.

Let the tagging begin and may the odds be ever in my favor.

1. I am part Native American(one of my female ancestors, on my mother's side, was a Native American), though I may not look like it.

2. Apparently, according to my half Native American teacher, I have my ancestor's cheekbones. He said that Native Americans have pronounced cheekbones. And that he could see it when I smile. While my future employment class was at the mall, we(me and my half Native American teacher) were talking about how we have both Native American blood but no one would believe us if we told them. And I asked him if he could see any of my Native American heritage in my face and that's when he explained that Native Americans have pronounced cheekbones and that I have Native American cheekbones. I thought that was pretty interesting. I never knew that.

3. The only reason I know I have Native American blood within me is because of my mom, who learned it from her mom. I don't know her name or the tribe she's in(which I have to explain to a lot of people), but I know that she's my ancestor; that she's a girl; she married my however many great grandfather; she gave birth to my other ancestors, who gave birth to my mom, who gave birth to me.

4. I wished that I knew what tribe she was in. It would be cool to know.

5. I find learning about other cultures and countries(unless it's the priests of Helgrind who worship the Ra'zac in Eragon, because that's just disturbing!) quite interesting, so don't be surprised or offended if I ask you a bunch of questions about your country or culture.

Yup!

That's five facts about me for you!

Now...

On with the tagging of fifteen people...

😏😉

I

tag:

fifteen people.

You're welcome, QueenDragonHeart, Ojgandy97, SpinyKyverna, ThisTransientLife, StarWarsMao, polkadotpop, Revan_Veran, SadeDCliff, Spartan_kidd, mattmol13, newbie-x, Brossman2000, Galinor, LauraAnimalgirl, _Merlin_Wolf_19, AylinAkinal, SnowyWolfPuppy6 I decided NOT to tag you. I'm sure that you, especially StarsWarsMao and AylinAkinal, are happy that I did not restart the tagging wars.

Unless you want me to.

And it would include you, polkadotpop!

Have fun sleeping tonight knowing I might just tag you!

Bye, lovelies! Stay beautiful!