Please be false, please be false (G)

Incase you have forgotten what that (G) meant, well it means 'Girl talk' and boy's eyes are severely advise to avoid and not read unless you want to look like 😳 *bushing emoji* as you learn how the blood clots on our maxi pads...

*Back button could be heard from boys all around*

Oh, look they're gone.

Now, since they're gone, let's talk, gals. As we hadn't had one of these in a LONG time.

So... I saw blotches of blood. I hope, severely hope it's false and it didn't come 15 days early.

Let me go check.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's here! 😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡

It came without ribbons. 🎀🎀🎀🎀

It came without tags. 🏷🏷🏷🏷

It came without packages, boxes or bags. 🎁🎁🎁🎁📦📦📦📦🛍🛍🛍🛍

*I will give someone a great big hug if someone gets that reference*

And... I'm probably going to spend ANOTHER $20.00 (💵💸💰) on pads, yes, JasTheDiamond , that how much they cost(for the heavy duty one and the medium), so you're lucky you don't have to do it yet. And trust me you'll hate it when you do.

The pain hasn't kicked in yet, so I'm still alive and not moaning and groaning in pain.

I wish I could tell my Uterus that it doesn't need to make a egg because there's not going to be any seed for a LONG time. So if it doesn't make one, I don't get my period. It doesn't have to do all the work of making one and I don't get my period. It's a win-win situation!

Now if you're excuse me I'm probably going to be stuffing my face with chocolate or peanut butter filled pretzels.

We'll see if I do or not.

I hope not.

Howl it with me now!

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo!

Bye, lovelies Wolfies! Stay gorgeous!