Austin Mahone Imagines

Imagine #1

You and Austin have been dating for a while now and you don't understand why but things have been different between you two.

You were patiently waiting for him to come back from the studio so you two can talk.

You hear the front door open so you quickly go downstairs.

"Um Austin." You softly spoke from the living room.

"Yeah Y/N?" He said.

"Can you come over here for a sec?" you asked him.

"Sure." he said while walking in the room.

"So what's up?" he asked making eye contact for the first time this week.

"I think we need to talk." you say.

"Y/N I don't want to do this now." he tells you while getting up.

"I can't take it anymore Austin!" You yelled at him making him stop his tracks.

"I need to know why have things changed between us, cause I can't take it anymore." you tell him while whipping some tears.

"Okay fine, you want to know why?!" he yelled at you.

You stood there silent.

"I cheated Y/N! I cheated! That's why things have changed between us. I'm just disappointed in myself for doing such thing. I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how. I'm sorry Y/N, I'm really sorry." he said while getting closer to you.

"How could you Austin? I thought you loved me." you said while breaking down and walking to the kitchen.

"I do love you. I don't even know why I did it." he said while following you to the kitchen.

You got a glass of water to try to calm yourself, epic fail cause it didn't help.

"We can't be together anymore." you spoke more calm.

"What! No! don't say that Y/N. We can work things out." he said while bringing you into a hug.

"It won't work Austin! Even if we try." you said while getting out of his grip and walking inside your room.

"Please don't leave me." he said while entering the room.

You open the glass door that was in your room and walked in the balcony just to get some air.

When all of a sudden you feel a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around your body.

"Don't leave me Y/N. Please don't leave me." he said. You could feel his tears on the side of your neck.

"It would be the best for the both of us." you said.

"It won't! It would be worst for the both of us. If you leave me I'd be lost without you. I need you in my life. Please don't leave me." he cried harder.

"I'm sorry." you said while walking into your room and grabbing your bag.

"Don't do this Y/N." he said while whipping some of his tears away.

You started walking towards the door but stopped when you feel someone hand on yours. Austin spins you around and pulls you super close to him.

"Give me one more chance Y/N. That's all I'm asking for. One chance I'll promise to not hurt you this time." he said with worried eyes.

"Austin it won't-" you were cut off by Austin's lips. He crash his lips to yours. He was kissing you with all the passion in the world. The kiss basically spoke for itself.

"I love you." he whispered in your ear as he started kissing down on your neck.

You slowly pull away and look at his sad puffy eyes.

"One more chance." you softly spoke.

He just pulled you in for a nice long hug. His grip around you got tighter.

"I was so afraid. I thought I was gonna lose the only thing that matter in my life." he softly spoke.

"You'll never lose me Austin." you spoke.

"I love you Y/N." he said.

"I love you too." you said

--------------------

So what do you guys think?? My first imagine:) should I keep doing them ??

Vote if you liked it (: