<chapter 25>

I ended up falling asleep in that window that night. I worried myself to sleep my eyes caked in black from my mascara. It was sunrise and i decided since i had nothing else to do i cloud at least go and look for him,hoping oliver had did the same.

I ditched the rooftops and decided to walk. I found myself in the slumps of gotham heading to the loop of the city. Gas rose from the sewer grates and papers along with leaves and light trashed brushed across the pavement. Cars drove by slowly since most of the people around here were poor there were very few vehicles unless stolen. That's when a boy about the same age as me sat on the curb with his two dollars. I offered the very little money i had with me but he pushed mt hand away with a lowered smile a frown.

"I don't need your money" He said as he continued to brush his dogs fur.

"Well i apologize" i said hesitantly. Suddenly observing his jet black hair and sharp eyes. The way the corner of his lips were defined next to dimples in his cheeks and the mark by his eye.

"Do i know you?" i asked stepping closer.

"Should you?!" he snapped back scooting away with his dogs.

"I suppose not!" i snarled becoming irritated from his rude greeting. He got up quickly with his dogs on a leash and walked into an old building made out of concrete a bunker almost. Before i continued on my walk i spotted a paper he left in his place with a name written on it in black ink. "Carter, that's a nice name for someone so rude" i thought to myself as i pocketed the ripped peace of processed tree. It was about four in the afternoon when i gave up and went home to my hole in the ground. My friend Alycia sat on an matress rubbing ISIS across her feline back.

Alicia was a friend of mine, she was a weapon until i found her with a knife and a ripped shirt as a tall man with blood shot eyes and an hole in his chest layed across the floor

Alicia was a friend of mine, she was a weapon until i found her with a knife and a ripped shirt as a tall man with blood shot eyes and an hole in his chest layed across the floor. From what she told me she was born to be an assassin for people she couldn't tell me about for our own sake. To be honest i saw her as a walking mystery never believing anything that came from her mouth.

"Where have you been?" she asked not looking up. "Fine, nothing that matters" i said not answering her question. Her long brown hair layed knotted up in curls and braids.

"Im sorry I've been gone for so long,things just hasn't gone my way" i said as i took cupped water in my hands from the floor and rinsed my face.

"How could you have lived so long like this?" she asked finally looking at me in the eyes.

"Same as you've been for the past year" i replied tying my hair up in a ponytail.