chapter 6

Me and Bruce were still looking for his parents killer soon we found him and Bruce he got caught in his emotions and ended up killing him. So we ran into had fun with Bruce but realized I'm getting my self in more trouble than I've ever been.

"Bruce we need to slow down okay we lost the henchman " I said as i tried to catch my breath with any energy I had left. "Fine", Bruce said turning around looking like he saw a ghost. "Why bruce?"I said as he turned to face me. "Why did you pull the trigger you told me it was just to scare him it wasn't loaded" I yelled desperate for an answer. He replied with constant panting. "Will they kill us, will they hurt us" he screamed.
I didn't know what to do i was scared a little as much as I didn't want to admit to myself I was truly terrified this theo guy was realy powerful I didn't know what to do. "Selena come on were going home he said as we made it down the street

•_________________•

Bruce and selena made to the mansion safely passing Alfred without him noticing and locked the bedroom door behind him. Bruce then made a pallet to sleep on on the floor by the bed. "You can take the bed if you want" he said as he made his way by the window. "I can't stay here " selina replied heading to the window too. Bruce then locked the window blocking cat. "You can and you will..... you don't have anywhere else to go any way"

Selena then sat on the bed. "Thanks... do you have anything I could wear tho" Bruce then went in the closet and collected some sweat pants and a tshirt. "Will this do", he said as she grabbed the clothes. "The bathrooms over there Bruce said as he pointed across the room to a closed wooden door. Cat got ready and as she came out the restroom Bruce was already laying down in the bed almost sleep. Cat not wanting to admit it was falling for Bruce she didn't know why but she did something she didn't know she would ever do.

Selina the went around the bed behind Bruce and layed in bed. Bruce then quickly turned around and sat up frantically. "Wha.. what are doi..." "Sshhhh", cat interrupted selina climbed ontop of him and sat above him. The to stared into each other's eyes wandering what to do next then Bruce made his move and kissed her a dream he long awaited since the day he found his love  for her.

 The to stared into each other's eyes wandering what to do next then Bruce made his move and kissed her a dream he long awaited since the day he found his love  for her