<chapter 22>

Oliver looked into Bruce's eyes empty in emotion and replaced with a smoky darkness. "Bruce what happened to you" Oliver said. Bruce swung down at his head as if he didn't hear him. Oliver rolled over and got up and ran.  He shot an arrow back every so often to keep distance but Bruce just blocked it with his blade.

The distance getting thinner and thinner Bruce caught up and threw a shuriken at Oliver's shoulder, causing him to trip over and topple. Bruce now held the sword at Oliver's chin staring him in the eyes as be was ready to strike. As Bruce was almost completely with his hit. A female for came flying at his side kicking him in his side. It was a girl in an dark purple costume simular to Oliver's. "Tris!!"Oliver yelled. The girl took Oliver's hand ran with him to a far place safe from Bruce.

"As the two hid behind an vacant car in alley Oliver smirked. "Its good too see a trusted heroine in this city" Tris looked at him and then kept surveying the foggy and loud streets. "We both know I'm no hero" She whispered. "Who's this guy that's trying to kill you anyway!?" She said. Oliver kept quite and ignored her question. Bruce dropped down in front of them and immediately attacked.

 Oliver pinned Bruce and held him do with a cuff arrow, practically stapling him to the ground

Oliver pinned Bruce and held him do with a cuff arrow, practically stapling him to the ground. "What's going on why are you so invested in killing me now" Bruce glanced at Tris and gave her a sarcastic look. Oliver turned to face Tris and looked back at Bruce. "Well" he yelled. But Bruce was then gone with no trace or sound. The staples were still in the ground. And all that was left was pellet that then blew up.