<chapter 18>

Oliver slightly lifted his head barely able to see selina he spot out blood and began to murmur. "Why.... ar.. you helping me" selina continued to wipe as harley skipped out the room."im sorry Oliver I didn't know she would do this I thought she just leave you like a prisoner or sum" Oliver turned away and gave selina an hateful look. Selina then got up and walked to the door. Before leaving selina whispered. " im sorry"

Harley waited in the hall

Harley waited in the hall. " I see there something going on between you too" She sqeeled. Selina looked in disgust l."No ew" She replied. She lied she thought there was nothing between them but it was pretty obvious even harleys crazy self could see that."Your lying" harley said as she rolled on a yoga ball. Selina just marched out the building without a word. She entered the city with the smelly air around her. It didn't phase her for she lived through worse. She walked back to her apartment in guilt and fear. She was worried harley might hurt Oliver and it would be her fault for getting him in the situation he could possibly die in. She entered her apartment to find Bruce sitting at the window. "I knew you weren't dead" he said as he pulled her in the room. "Why did you come find me" selina smirked. "Thats not the point you left us out there blaming ourselves" he yelled.

"I didn't tell you to do that selina hollered back" until Bruce exploded with emotion. "I cried for you selina, I left you on the roof sleep and I thought they killed you, I nearly killed my self, Oliver was there for me not you..... I wanted you" Bruce was yelling until his face was red filled with anger ,disappointment, and heartbreak.