<chapter 23>

Bruce was back at a motel losing himself. He heard voices he couldn't get sad or happy. He would scratch the walls and constantly twitch. He was going insane, crazy, he wanted to kill. He was breaking himself. He attracted to the cold empty darkness that separated him from his past life.

Like a moth to a flame. Only if that flame was pitch black. He wanted revenge more than anything else. He wasn't himself at all. He lost everything and that broke him. The thought of being alone itself overtook him and he then wanted to make sure everyone was alone. Bruce stalked blue arrow and huntress. He watched there every move, studied them.

He memorized there patterns then it was time. There in the middle of a vacant street way. Bruce attacked the huntress with a flying kick. Throwing her into a garbage can. He attacked Oliver only to get blocked. Bruce then sweep kicked him. And pointed the edge of his Kahana at his throat. Huntress was ready to shoot with her crossbow only for it to be dropped by Bruce throwing a knife at it and shooting her hand. Impaling her arm in the ground.

Oliver grunted as he desperately tried to escape. "What do you want with us bruce??!!" Oliver yelled. Bruce was silent and left him there alone. He stabbed his hand into the concrete floor. Screaming in unmerciful  pain Oliver hand was covered in blood all over. Bruce took huntress by the neck and held her up with impossible strength.

Oliver yelled in panic. "Nooo, please don't kill her. Kill me" Bruce tilted his head slightly to the right as snapped her neck and she fell limp with blood pouring slowly out her mouth. "Thats one how many more to go" Bruce said sarcastically with a dark and raspy voice, unrecognizable. "Tears well8ng in Oliver's eyes he didn't know who Bruce was at this moment. He stayed on the floor crying over Tris.