[chapter 13]

10 years later Bruce wayne went back to his normal life taking his mind off of selina who in which Completely disappeared from him. He is now the billionaire playboy prince of gotham everyone new. For Oliver he is still on the roof tops this time he doesn't kill. He is the blue shadowed vigilante of gotham city and still best friends with Bruce in secret.

_____present day___

Selina kyle is now the top cat burglar catwoman. She ran across the rooftops and had in encounter with blue arrow frequently. "Well well if it isn't selina kyle" Oliver said as he aimed his arrow down at catwoman. "Listen olive oil, i love out talks but the cops are on there way and I have to leave now!!"

Oliver released the string sending the arrow flying at her. Yet she effortlessly dodging it and kicked him with a chance to escape. She clawed her way thru the glass window as Oliver came to. He ran to the window and she was gone with no sign of anything.

"Crap, how do I keep losing her" Oliver went out and followed her trail of heel prints thru his goggles which were high tech and designed to help him on the roof tops. As he got closer to the end of the trail whack she hit him from behind. "Stop following me Oliver" She said she continued to fight Oliver who blocked every throw and returned a hit. "Have you told Bruce your back yet, you realy hurt him"

Catwoman then took her whip and grabbed Oliver neck choking him and pulling him closer. "Don't bring up the past blue, im sorry ok but I'm not stopping my theft. He already moved on okay so let me go" She yelled. "I'm out for you because your a criminal selina I want to help you" Oliver said as he kicked selina in the gut breaking free. Selina ran to the edge of the roof top and jumped escaping again.