chapter 3

I made it back home safely and I'm pretty sure I lost that boy.

"So this is were you go" the snoopy boy said as i turned around with my fist ready.

I snarled and squinted my eyes and folded my arms to show i was seriously disturbed. "How did  you find me"

"I followed you of course, but I hid so you wouldn't send me on a goose chase I'm not dumb ...selina" the kid said with a smile which annoyed me but I wasn't made he was chill.

"How do you know my name?"

"Enough with the questions", he told me taking a seat on the window ledge."I want to know about you selena"

"What about me", i said as i took the jug and fed my cats.

He then began to make himself comfortable by laying across my old dusty couch.

"*cough*cough*.... your story doll face, who you are were you've been, what doing with your life"

"You first" I said sitting on a stool in front of him.

He took time but began to spill. "I'm T, thats what my people call me, and by people not family i dont have alot of that. I live with my aunt Virginia and I'm a petty theif so we have that in common my parents died in a murder  together and i killed the man who framed my uncle. And now I'm in the ghetto that's all you need to know angel"

"First off punk don't call me angel or doll face ever again and second I'm not a petty theif I'm a needing theif, and also im sorry for your parents"

"Ahh, thanks angel " he said as he climbed out the window.

"Gotta get home before v gets up, and also I know your name because it said it on your refrigerator which needs cleaning by the way" and with that he was gone I looked out and didnt see any sign of him either he was good.  But not as good as me.

  But not as good as me