<chapter 21>

Bruce was alone now. Alfred gone in metropolis, selina and Oliver leaving the team. He had nothing to do, no were to go. So he did the only thing he had left to do. He was to join the league of assassin's.

Bruce traveled to the old Thomas elliot memorial hospital. He entered the abandoned building and went to the back in the janitor room and pulled a mop. Revealing a door he walked in. Surrounding him were ninjas everywhere and one woman in a red shirt. Bruce bowed and looked at the woman on one knee. "Lady shiva, 8 am here to accept your offer I want to join your organization" he said without hesitating or blinking the lady gave Bruce a nod of approval.  And in all leather Bruce was ready to fight to earn his place.

He took own one by one with ease. Breaking legs and bruising many he was fast and clever in combat. He high kicked three. Slammed two. He even came close to killing all. "Stop" yelled lady shiva. "Your in congratulations" the woman handed Bruce a file on a person who was to be killed so he would be able to officially join the league. The hit was on the blue arrow Oliver smith. Bruce didn't blink an eye. He set out first the hunt. He found him shortly with great detective skills. "Bruce what are you doing here, if you want me to come back I'll pass" as Oliver passed by Bruce held up a Kahana to his neck threatening to kill him."what are you doing" Oliver grunted just quite enough for Bruce to hear. Bruce kept quite and swung his foot under Oliver tripping hum and landing in his back. Bruce now stood over Oliver ready to strike Bruce swung his sword in the air...........