chapter 8

Kat ,blue arrow and Bruce entered a dirty and old building and imeaditly selina was wowed everywhere was covered in guns bows knifes and any weapons you could think of. There was black and blue details everywhere too. "What is this" selina said as she equipped herself with thigh holsters a whip two pistols silencers and cat like goggles. I call it the quiver my hideout, not home but definitely does me good"
Oliver said.

Bruce got a leather jacket and he was already wearing some Military pants so he put on some gloves and got a holster picked pistols and a rifle. "Down the hall are some ammo and targets for practice I thought I should teach you before we head out" Oliver said.

Imeaditly Bruce put those bullets to work and shot a bullseye every time. Both Oliver and selina were impressed and raw in face Bruce's then reloaded and did the same three times in a row. Then headed to the door. "Ready" he said as he passed the two and left out the window. Selina then grabbed two grappling hooks for her and Bruce in the mist of her glance at Oliver he grabbed her arm and whispered. "Is there anything between you and him selina gave him a mean glare and pulled away. Were actually together creep. She snarled back. Selina then did a cartwheel and a front flip out the window to show off.

"Ready" Bruce said as he grabbed selina by her waist and then grappled the bottom of the train passing by taken a faster way to the building they were breaking into. Blue arrow then  followed closely behind them. The three eventually arrived at the tall shinning building.

"Okay, so here's the plan" Oliver stated as they all grouped in a triangle. "Selina will go with me into the vents were we will turn off the alarm so Bruce can just walk in we....."

"I'm going with Bruce", selina Interrupted loudly.

"Fine but keep it down" Oliver responded rather annoyed. They followed the plan swiftly but when they met up in a huge staircase area security was everywhere. "What the hell Oliver" Bruce said aggrivated. "You never said that there would be so many gaurds he continued. The two look over the rectangular box they were hiding behind to reveal cat strangling a gaurd with her legs she then taked another and put him out with the end of her gun breaking his nose and knocking him unconscious. "Damn" they said as the two watched. They all made it to the door. before entering 7 guards bust thru the door behind them forcing Bruce and selina to open fire.

Bruce took most of them out shooting them in there foreheads with the pistol only loaded with rubber bullets

Bruce took most of them out shooting them in there foreheads with the pistol only loaded with rubber bullets. Cat went over and killed every one. "What the hell selina " Bruce said. Selina walked close "if they live they will come for us so i put them out because they saw us"

"What about the others downstairs" Bruce asked. "I came from behind they won't remember what happened"

"Enough of the arguing I downloaded everything" Oliver said." Now let's go" Oliver then smashed the window and grappled another train cat then Bruce followed his lead.