<chapter 17>

The girls walk down the hallway as harley turns and grabbed selina by her shoulders let's go out again on a crime wave, you know represent, ahow gotham who's boss. Selina sparked and as they left out the door Oliver knocked down harley hurting her bad. "Didn't think you were off b that easy selina" selina ran up and slid between his legs grabbing one of them kneeling him down and kicking him in the back of his head.

Oliver got up quickly and threw a shuriken at her selina did.a spilt dodging it as harley ran up and jumped on his back." Your ruining or fun hoodie boy" harley stabbed him in the shoulder and swinged her bat at his head knocking him out. "No one likes a third wheel

The girl tied him up and continued there chaos lighting gotham in flames releasing criminals and terrorizing the city.

"Of course not, im not, crazy "harley replied. The more time selina spent with harley the more crazy she realized harley was. The girls started the vehicle back up and went to the fun house where Oliver was.

They entered a room with a dim and flashing yellow light revealing Oliver covered in blood

They entered a room with a dim and flashing yellow light revealing Oliver covered in blood. Selina saw Oliver and didn't feel not the least bad about his injuries. Harley ran behind him and started to rant. "So boy in blue what do you think of my house" Oliver just stared at selina in pain he was hurt she would do this time him. He still had feelings for her even though he knew she didn't share the same feelings. "Answer me God dammit" harley steeled as she punched him across his eye blacking it our and swelling. Harley laughed loud and obnoxiously. Selina just leaned against the wall closing her eyes listening to the pain and blood dripping to the concrete floor. "Enough harley!!" selina yelled. Harley turned in shock and shrugged her shoulders and slouched on the chair. Selina sat in front of Oliver and wiped the blood off of his face with a wet towel.