chapter 2

The next day I get up to the sound of gun fire that's pretty normal from were i live. There's sections in gotham there Burnside were there is crime but not as much as Rhode Island were the sphycos and murders and gangs play. Also were i bitch about life. Then there's downtown gotham were billionaire orphan boy Bruce Wayne lives. And all the other douchebag richies live.

I got ready and washed my faced with the leaking pipes on the side of my windows. I don't ever have enough to pay for bills or anything financially so I live off the upstairs heat ,water and everything. I had to brake the pipes and I had to sneak into there apartment to connect a tube from there fire place every now  and then to my place for heat.

I headed out the window and jumped across rooftops entering homes and stealing food and running back home and do it again from house to house I've been doing  it for 6 years so I'm a professional by now.

I entered an apartment in the ghetto and collected as much as I can ot was 10:00 and i was almost out.

"Stop" or I'll call the cops I heard a shaking whisper behind in action I stood still.

"Turn around during slowly" I put my arms up and obeyed.

*throws vase*

"Okay okay I'm listening" As i turned to face him quickly then I realized it was the same kid from the school yesterday.

"You could've knocked and asked girl" he said as he placed the gun back in the drawer.

"If you had a gun why throw the vase"?

"One bullet sherlock" when he locked the drawer I ran with all i stole and didn't look back into I made it home.