chapter 4

Ts point of veiw~'

I made it back home before my aunt could wake not that she would. She sleeps like fat baby after crying for hours. She wouldn't mind me anyway she always on the phone with her temper mental boyfriend. I'm an 17 year old guy I  the ghettos of gotham I had to take the damn bus to get to school.

Let alone have some girl save my but which I didn't need. She was hot though. Although I was in the ghetto I didn't look it then I wouldn't make it out here.

So I steal clothes and i quit  the gang business but God was it hard to get out

So I steal clothes and i quit  the gang business but God was it hard to get out.it was cold out and a hard winter breeze close enough to be a blizzard. So i closed all the windows a put another converter over my aunt to keep her warm I also went along and started a fire for me. And i stayed there for the rest of the night.

<[NEXT DAY]>

I woke up and got ready for school quickly and ran out the door to catch the train. Luckily I made it just in time.

"Attendance" miss Richford cried out. Them she started calling names.

"Amanda,ford,Reese, James, Devonshire,Linda,Amy,Edward, evie,jacob, Brandon, were all here said the teacher. And the rest of the class repeated except me. I sat in the back drawing and minding my business.

"Trevor put it away now, it's the second day annd your already back to your old ways" I gave her a disgusted  face expression and she gave me glare to show she was serious I didnt want to be here but I didn't have anything else to do besides get arrested. In front of me was Billy Matson the schools trouble kid. Like last year he spent every period throwing shit at teachers and blaming it on another student surprisingly he never got caught cus i didnt say anything then he would leave me alone most of the time. I could stand up for my self but he never gave me a reason too except yesterday until selena got up in my business? Which I didn't need I'm a sophomore I'm high-school I didn't need saving especially from some girl I know I know that it shouldn't bother me that it was a girl but it did and that's what irritated me.

After I decided to ditch the train and go out i went out on the rooftops to get a good view and relax. Even though I do have a guardian I'm pretty much on my own she doesn't care the least about me she just makes sure I'm alive that's it i take care of her more than she does of me.
But no matter how I think of her I still love her she's all i got even if she is a 44 year old mess. The December breeze was passing by blowing against my face but to me it was rather relaxing then toe freezing cold it never bothered me as long as i was outside no where to run from it.

I stayed out till 8:00 which it was already dark but I was startled by gun fire the flashing lights at the end of the roof top got larger as i saw a smiling and running selena. As i start to sprint I look to my side to see selena with a duffle bag strapped across her chest.

"*pany,pant*" "What did you do" I said as we easily jumped to another rooftop hiding behind an air duct.
"Do you want some money or not"

"Dang no ammo the thug said across the gap of buildings.

Me and selena make it to her apartment safe and thirsty. " I don't need you're money and also how did you get" I said taking a water bottle from her fridge.

"Well Trevor, i stole it obviously" she said.
"How do you know my name"?

"It says it on your bag", she said as she pulled my bag from behind her how she did I do not know but it was cool.