chapter 11

Bruce sat beside selina and took her hand to comfort her he didn't exactly know what was going on with her,  he did not care either he just wanted to be there for her.

"What if we get in more trouble and end up in jail or worse" selina asked in a soft voice.

"We cant quit yet Oliver found some people in accomplance my parents real murder"

Selina was worried about someone else for once . She didn't know how to cope with that it was always just her before she met Bruce. Now everything is changing including her.

"I'm gonna rest" Bruce said as he  stripped to his Boxers and got in bed.

----Next day----

The day was once again raining foggy,grey and dark. Bruce and selina were already out with Oliver full gear and out on the rooftops.

"I last saw the goons in this picture down here, I believe they stash drugs in that container we just have to hide and wait"

Selina was slowly drifting to sleep as the long wait grew her boredom. Bruce and Oliver were wide awake. Though they had tension between them they cared more about the objective then personal tides besides the parents.

"There here", Bruce said as him and Oliver jump down from the perched edge of the roof top. Meanwhile forgetting all about selina who was in turn kidnapped.

-------------------Meanwhile----------------
___________selina____pov__________

I woke up in a dark room. It was smelly and stuffy the humidity was thick so I coughed alot. I felt that i.was sitting so I called for someone to a sure me were i was. "Umm olive oil" i said in assign to Oliver. Shortly after the apparent bag over my head was removed and I was in a metal room with puddles which I'm pretty sure that was urine judging on the smell.

I looked forward and in front of me were three goons who had me at gunpoint.