Epilogue

4 Years Later

Before, it's just the two of them, but now it's the three of them. Since 4 years ago, Luhan and Jaehee had a great and happy life. It started when they first welcomed and met their daughter, Lu Haera. Everyday, every single time, they tried to be a good parents for her, caring for her and always staying beside her. They spoiled their only princess with love and they protected her at all cost. They witnessed her first step, they heard her first word,their baby slowly grew into a cute and adorable kid,

Now, Haera is a 4 years old kid and ready for her pre-school. She looks exactly like Jaehee, from head to toes, she is just a replica of her mother. Luhan feels so jealous about this, but he is still proud because his daughter is as beautiful as his wife. Not just pretty but Haera is cute as well, her grandparents really adore her. Not only her relatives but everybody loves her. Since her birth, Haera gets attention from the media and she automatically becomes every people's darling, together with Sehun-Seolhyun's son, Oh Seungjae.

Sehun really loves Seungjae, but he still tries to love his wife, Seolhyun. Before, he likes to act cold to her but since Seungjae completes his life, he starts to act gentle. Things get better after Seungjae born, people loves his son and they start to like him again, forgetting about his scandalous past. It makes his career reach its peak again and he feels grateful for it.

Call it a fate, but Luhan, Jaehee, Sehun and Seolhyun live in the same circumstance. There is a high possibility they will cross a path or attend the same event. Just like today, Jaehee meets Seolhyun when she accompanies her daughter for her first day of pre-school. Their child attend the same pre-school, to be detail, the same class. It annoys Jaehee a little bit because she will often see Seolhyun. Though she becomes friend with Sehun, but nothing changes between her and Seolhyun. They still hate each other, but not as intense as the older day. They have matured.

***

Today Jaehee accompanies Haera to her class but as soon as the teacher looks after her daughter, she leaves to her father's house. Early in the morning, she got a call from the maid, telling that her father was sick. On the way there, she calls Luhan, reminding him to pick Haera up.

In the other hand, Luhan has a meeting and just starts it. One hour, two hours, he finally finishes the meeting. He immediately leaves as he glances at his watch. He slightly bulges his eyes because he is late by minutes. He rushes to his car and drives to Haera's pre-school.

Luhan still on his way, but the pre-school is over already. The kids, including Haera and Seungjae, stand in line and follow their teacher, walking out from the class. Outside, the parents already wait and one by one, Haera's friends go home with their parents until there is only her and Seungjae left. Both already have pouted lips.

"Let's sit there and wait for your parents, okay?" The teacher talks nicely to them and they just do it.

There, they sit with the teacher and sometimes they glance at each other and smile. After a while, they hear a sound of footstep and they turn their face right away. Haera frowns when she finds out it's not her father, but Seungjae's. Different from her, Seungjae shouts at his father and looks so happy because finally his father is here.

Today, Sehun is the one who picks Seungjae up because he has no schedule. He greets Seungjae's teacher and holds his son's hand. He is about to leave but his son stops there and waves to Haera. Right there, Sehun just realizes her presence and he feels taken aback because for the first time he meets Jaehee's daughter in person. He sees Jaehee in Haera and somehow he wants to protect this little girl. He honestly wants to talk with Haera but he holds it back and just leaves with his son.

Haera stares at them as they disappear. Then she waits there impatiently and starts having a teary eyes. She sobs lowly but suddenly she hears a familiar voice of her father. She lifts her face and finds her father there, walking closer to her.