Newly Wed House

Two stories house with swimming pool at the backyard. Not bad. Han Jaehee walks around the house alone, leaving Luhan behind because he is busy with the phone call. Everything is on its place, this house is perfectly fine for a newly wed couple.

Jaehee opens one of the door and finds a bedroom. It's pretty cool with a gigantic window which which has a backyard view. No matter what, I will take this one. She then closes the door and goes upstairs. There are two bedrooms there. One of them is really nice but she wants the downstairs one so she doesn't need to give extra effort. The other one? It's a total disaster. It was completely remodeled into a baby's bedroom. How shocked Jaehee is.

"Why did you leave me?"

Luhan's sudden presence startles her, making her jolt. Her heart beats so fast like she was just seeing a ghost. She really wants to yell at him but she lets him slip because she needs to ask some questions.

"You didn't prepare this house by yourself, right?" She asks, he just nods.

"This is the first time I came, it's a present from my parents for our wedding" He explains.

Jaehee stares at Luhan in horror. So, his parents want a grandchild as soon as possible. She shakes her head unconsciously, erasing the scary thought inside her mind. She doesn't want to have a child with Luhan, this is pure for public image and business.

"Why?" He asks curiously as he peeks inside the room.

"Look by yourself, ah, by the way, I want the bedroom downstairs to be mine" Jaehee talks.

Luhan ignores her and busy peeking to the room. He rolls his eyes and sighs hard, knowing this as his mother's work. His mother even uses pink wallpaper, obviously expecting for a grand-daughter. He doesn't want to have a child, for him, kids are annoying, kids are scary, they could cry all day long and he knows he will never stand it.

"Don't think about having a child with me, I will never-----"

He pauses because he just talking alone. Where is she? This is the second time she disappears, it makes him think that he will marry some kind of ninja. He chuckles slightly to his stupid thought and slowly he goes downstairs, just to find her in the main bedroom. She is staring at the backyard, spacing out alone.

"Why did you leave me?"

Once again, she jolts from his sudden presence. Softly she hisses and turns around, just to find him already there, infront of her. She realizes, he stands too close, towering over her. This makes her feel nervous, they are here alone, nobody else.

"Uhm, I just want to see my bedroom" She tries to change the topic as she takes a step back.

"My? You mean, our bedroom?" He smirks at her, feeling satisfied with her expression.

Jaehee now feels more nervous because of his question. She backs up once again but she feels the gigantic window against her back, giving her no place to escape. In the other hand, Luhan sees everything, start from her nervousness until her fear. I won't let her slip this time.

Comes wtihout warning, he pins her arms on the windows, trapping her between his body. In the other hand, Jaehee feels so shocked but has no time gasping because of the sudden attack. She starts breathing heavily as his breath tickles her neck. Somebody help me.

"It's a punishment for a naughty girl like you" Luhan whispers softly, sending goosebumps to Jaehee.

Jaehee shuts her eyes, feeling scared of what will he do to her. It's obvious but she keeps denying. Once she feels his hot wet lips on her neck, she knows that's an end for her. God knows how much she wants to escape, but evil makes her moan involuntarily.