Meaningful

It feels like a hell for Luhan, but deep inside his heart, he knows that he really deserves it. Though Jaehee ignores him all day long, he never gives up. He keeps sending her sweet texts and even voice notes. The night comes and still no news about her. He feels worry and a little bit panic, that's why he sends Xiumin to his house.

In the other hand, Jaehee just finishes her dinner and enjoys her warm tea as she keeps replaying Luhan's voice notes. Most of them sound so miserable yet cute. It makes her chuckle, but suddenly the bell rings, signing about the presence of a guest. She immediately walks to the front door and opens the door just to find Xiumin there.

"Mrs. Lu, good evening" Xiumin slightly bows. A smirk appears on Jaehee's face, knowing who sends him here, none other than her beloved husband.

"I guess you're alright, then I will deliver Mr. Lu's words---" Xiumin pauses and takes out his phone "---Tell Mrs. Lu to come and pick me up at the airport tomorrow morning, if she refuses, you need to beg at her until she agrees" He reads the text, imitating his boss' voice.

"Mrs. Lu, please, just come, Mr. Lu misses you desperately" Xiumin exaggerates it, making Jaehee laugh.

"What time?" Jaehee asks.

"At eight, so you'll come?" Xiumin smiles brightly because he is close to make a 'mission completed'.

"Yes, but can you keep it as a secret? Just tell him that I say maybe" Jaehee asks him a favor.

Xiumin nods at her and after that he excuses himself to leave. Then, Jaehee goes back and immediately checks her phone. Luhan already sends her a new voice note. Wow, fast response. She chuckles and presses it, playing the voice note.

"Huhuhu, honey, you met Xiumin, right? Why did you say 'maybe'? You need to comeeee---" It pauses after Luhan's long sulk "---imagine, anyone else has someone to pick them up but I have none, I'll be sad and feel so lonely. Baby, I want to hug you and kiss you, but right now I just want to hear your voice, please, stop punishing me, I suffered enough" He ends it with his baby cry.

It's really cute and Jaehee can't handle it. She really wants to squish him inside her embrace and pours him with kisses. She then takes her phone and dials his number. Just one beep and she directly hears his gloomy tone, followed by his miserable whine. She just listens to him without saying a thing and when he finishes with his sulk, she says a single sentence.

"See you tomorrow" And then, hangs up.

***

Luhan pushes his cart to the gate as fast as he can, having an urge to see his beautiful wife. Last night, he completely felt fortunate when he heard Jaehee's last words. It made him hard to fall asleep, he was so excited. Looks to the left and to the right, suddenly his eyes catch the most precious woman in his life.

"Jaehee-ya" Luhan calls her as he waves excitedly.

Jaehee chuckles softly and then she raises both her hands, showing him a small hand-made banner 'Welcome (hell) home, our favorite person in the world' Luhan's expression is priceless when he sees it, he looks extremely happy. For him, it's really cute how she puts effort in it and how she chooses 'our' instead of 'my', it's heart-warming whenever she involves the baby. Impatiently, he walks closer with a wide smile graces his face.

"I miss you---" Luhan talks cutely as he pulls his wife into his embrace, hugging her tight. He places a tender kiss on the top of her head and he hears her chuckle. Softly, Luhan pulls off and slightly breaks the hug just to look at her face "I'm sorry" He apologizes directly now.

Jaehee just smiles and hugs his waist, feeling so complete because finally he is there with her. She snuggles closer and hears him whisper, asking about their baby. Somehow it makes her slightly feel jealous but she knows, it's just her hormone.

"Let me talk to our baby" Luhan gently pulls himself away and he bends down, staring straight to her baby bump.

"How are you, baby? Daddy really miss you" He speaks in his childish tone and in the end, he kisses her baby bump.

Watching Luhan act like this, it makes her heart warm. Jaehee feels grateful because he shows affection for the baby, more than she expects. She can't wait to deliver the baby into the world and let the father meet his baby for the first time. She knows, it will be the most beautiful thing that ever happen in her life.

***

Since the day Luhan and Jaehee reunited at airport, they never had any other fight. Luhan tries his best to understand her, to protect and love her completely. He always puts her and the baby first, making sure that he fulfills their needs. Now Jaehee's pregnancy is 5 months old, she finds it hard to fall asleep because she feels uncomfortable with her bigger baby bump. In time like that, Luhan puts his attention for her, he will give her more pillows or sometimes he will give her a massage until she falls asleep. It's tiring, of course, but he just wants her to know that he cares.

Jaehee really appreciates Luhan's effort. She often apologizes to her husband because she becomes a burden for him. She remembers, whenever she says her sorry, he immediately comforts her, saying it's nothing compared to her struggle for carrying his child. Truthfully, it makes her heart melt, he becomes more understanding and also romantic.

It's near a midnight but both Luhan and Jaehee still awake. They cuddle on the bed as they have a little chit chat, talking about the baby. These days, they often talk about the baby's gender and they both expect a baby girl. They already make an appointment with Lay to do the ultrasound test.

"I feel so excited for tomorrow" Luhan talks softly as he places a kiss on the back of her hand.

"I feel you" Jaehee smiles at him.

"Hmm, look at that smile---" Luhan smiles widely at his wife "---so beautiful" He praises her. Jaehee chuckles as she slightly blushes. She is the happiest pregnant mommy in the world, all thank to Luhan. But then, suddenly she feels a kick from the baby, it's the first time and she feels surprise.

"The baby is kicking" Jaehee immediately talks to Luhan, her face shows pure happiness.

"Where?" Luhan asks excitedly as he places his palm on her baby bump, but he feels nothing. It makes him pout "No way, I miss it" He whines cutely and she just giggles. He snuggles to her cutely, continue to sulk like a little baby. He really waits for it but he just misses it like that.

"Little baby, daddy wants to feel your kick, can't you show it to daddy?" Luhan talks cutely as he strokes her belly.

"I get it---" Luhan speaks up after no response "---you just want to share it with your beautiful mommy---" He pauses right away because he feels a kick from the baby. His eyes wide open, twinkling like stars. He starts mouthing 'Oh my God' continuously, making Jaehee laugh.

"I think our little baby is jealous, the kick comes everytime you call me beautiful" Jaehee jokes around.

"Oooh, my daughter is jealous, you're beautiful as well" Luhan whispers to the baby, as if it's a baby girl.

Luhan then kisses her baby bump and strokes it gently. His smile never leaves his face, he truly feels grateful for it. Jaehee has the same smile as him. It's a sincere smile that shows joy. Afterwards, he starts singing for the baby, wanting his child remember his sweet voice and wanting his child feel comfortable only hearing to his lullaby. It always makes her fall in love with him everytime he gives the baby affection. One thing that she doesn't know, he already feels so protective and greedy for the baby eventhough it isn't born yet. He really feels thankful because they choose to keep and protect the baby at all costs, making their life more meaningful.

***

Merry christmas everybody, here is an update, a little christmas gift for you all. Hope you will like it :)