Broken Piece

Night goes deeper, music turns louder. Luhan and Jaehee break through the crowded to the dance floor, hand in hand. Jaehee is half-drunk already, stumbling a couple times but Luhan keeps protecting her from falling. People laugh and cheer, adding the noise to the loudness.

Right after they step in, they start dancing crazily and laughing at each other. Never in Jaehee's life, she feels this happy and free. She never went to the pub in Korea, except the one where she met Luhan. All because of her public image, but here, noone recognize her or her husband, they're free to do stupid-crazy thing, together.

After a while, Luhan starts touching her body, pulling her closer. There, he leans to her ear, blowing some air just to tease her. His action immediately gives her goosebump, leaving a tingling sensation. He doesn't stop there, he now starts kissing her earlobe as he says something dirty.

"Stop it, not here" Jaehee shouts, hoping he will hear it between the noise.

Luhan hears it but just smirks at her. He really wants to tease her more and make her panic. He evilly gropes her fine ass, before she could protest, he titles his head and kisses her lips. It happens too fast, giving Jaehee no chance to escape. She feels her legs weak, ready to collapse any time soon, but before it happens, she grabs his broad shoulder, then slowly hugging his neck.

It's similar as their first meeting, they make out roughly, don't give a fuck about their surrounding. But as their make out turns hotter and hotter, Luhan stops it and breathes heavily. He stares at Jaehee with lust, same as her but they really need to hold back.

"It's a bad idea" Luhan frowns slightly at her, making her giggle.

"You start it first, stupid" Jaehee chuckles, eventhough deep down she really wants to jump at him.

"Don't act all calm, I know you want me to do more, right?"

Luhan smirks and it turns into a slight smile when her expression turns dark, knowing he caught her already. Feeling embarrassed, Jaehee runs away from him, leaving him there alone. She returns to their seat and presses her palms on her chest, feeling her own heartbeat. Did he really need to say something like that? Eventhough they already had sex for so many times but she still feels so shy about it, more because tonight is their first night, their wedding night.

"Aish, my body is aching for him"

Jaehee sulks as she kicks her legs randomly. but it halts once she realizes a man stare at her with smirk plastered on his face. She senses a danger and she immediately stands up, ready to find Luhan. Just one step, then she petrifies on her place. That man approaches her fast and grabs her wrist.

"You look so lonely" That man talks in Japanese, but Jaehee understands because she learnt it back then.

No answer from her but her brain never stops finding a way to escape. Screaming is a bad idea right now, noone will hear her. Trying to escape is even worse, she will never win over him. Just one thing left and it's totally not helping: waiting for Luhan to find out and hoping he will win over this man.

"Come with me, I'll entertain you" He smirks.

Jaehee just stares but deep down she feels so panic because Luhan hasn't returned. She bulges her eyes when the man starts dragging her with him. Her eyes look around, glancing here and there to find Luhan's figure. She frowns deeply and starts fearing it out. Right when she thinks about give up, she meets pair of Luhan's eyes, his eyes draw panic and madness.

"Help me" Jaehee says it inaudibly.

Luhan immediately runs to her direction, pushing people harshly to give him a space to through. His mind is blank, but he knows exactly what will he do to that bastard. Step by step, his pace becomes faster, running to save her life. Mine too. In the other hand, Jaehee just stares, looking so miserable as the man keeps dragging her like a pet. When Luhan suddenly catches her hand, a faint smile appears because now she feels secure.