Lunatic

For days, Sehun's name becomes the top search, along with Jaehee's. People talks about their incident, mostly giving negative comments for Sehun. Now, everybody thinks Sehun as a bad playboy, they say it's the end of Sehun's career. For Jaehee's side, it really annoys her. Eventhough noone offends her, it still bothers her. She gets incoming call every one minute, obviously reporters who wants to know even a little detail about the incident.

'Are you home?'

A message from Luhan. These days, he becomes a paranoid, fearing Jaehee will go out alone and accidentally meet Sehun again. That's why he never forgets to send her message, just to make sure she was home. Jaehee texts him back, saying yes. She, herself, feels scared to leave home. First, she doesn't want to cross a path with Sehun. Second, she doesn't want to deal with media. Third, she doesn't want to meet people because she was ashame.

'Good, I will come home earlier, what do you want to eat?'

A smile appears on Jaehee's face as she reads Luhan's reply. She is about to text him back but suddenly her phone rings again, showing unknown caller. She furrows her brow, feeling so familiar with the phone number. This number keeps calling me day and night, I wonder who is it? It stops right when she wants to pick it up. She just shrugs, but suddenly she gets a message from that number.

'It's me, Seolhyun. Stay away from Sehun, how dare you interfere my relationship with him? Are you blind or deaf? Everybody knows, Oh Sehun is my husband, also he is a father of my baby. You will never have his heart, just back away and die. I warn you'

Jaehee rolls her eyes, irritated by Seolhyun's shameless words. Is she blind or deaf? Everybody knows, Sehun forced the kiss, not me. Jaehee breathes heavily but the next second she screams and punches the pillow, releasing her anger. She should've warned her own husband, idiot girl.

"Just ask your own husband to die! Fuck!"

Jaehee yells loudly, then pouting to herself. She thinks over, is it necessary or not to respond Seolhyun's text. Of course not. She sighs as she screenshots it, sending it to Luhan. As she waits for his reply, she walks to the kitchen, but in the middle she stops, jolting from the sudden sound of bell.

Jaehee walks to the door and checks it. It's his mother. She takes a deep breath and puts a smile eventhough she is in the bad mood now. Right when she opens the door, his mother jumps to hug her. She returns the affection, hugging his mother back.

"I miss you"

Luhan's mother whispers as she strokes Jaehee's back. His mother knows about the incident and feels worry about Jaehee but has no time to visit her, due to the inauguration party this weekend. Even today, she just has limited time because of her appointment with the caterer.

"I miss you too, mom" Jaehee says.

"Jaehee-ya, here" His mother gives her a full bottle of dark liquid. I know what it is.

"Take it every morning, make sure Luhan drink it too, okay?" His mother asks but Jaehee just fakes a smile.

"You should've pregnant around this time, but where is my granddaughter? She's nowhere to be found" His mother talks playfully but it gives chill to Jaehee. She really hates this topic, awkward. She secretly frowns and screams inside her heart. I'm going crazy.

"I don't know either" Jaehee turns it into a joke.

"I get it, I need to leave again" His mother frowns slightly.

After saying their goodbye, his mother leaves and Jaehee is all alone. She then places the damn herbal on the kitchen island and immediately runs to the bedroom, wanting to check her phone. She gets some messages, but just opens his message. It's shorter than what she thinks.