Prologue

Han Jaehee was born with wealth, fame, and beauty. Wealth follows her around as she has a father named Han Jaejoon, the CEO of JJ entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment company in Korea. Fame comes after her as she engaged to one of the top celebrity in the industry, Oh Sehun. Beauty? It's her destiny, because once you were born without it, you will never have it, exception for some people that willing to go under the knives and pain.

Everything was fine at first but suddenly one article from Dispatch kills everything at once. Oh Sehun was caught having a beautiful car date with AOA's Seolhyun. Is it the end of Sehun-Jaehee sweet love story? What happened to Sehun-Jaehee? The article has pictures of Sehun and Seolhyun kissing and it's enough for Jaehee's little heart to break into million pieces. Jaehee is too fragile to think, she ends up drinking liquor in one noisy pub and gets drunk.

***

Han Jaejoon feels furious about the article but it's his fault. Dispatch tried to make a deal and saved his daughter's image but he refused. All day, he thinks about it and he never expects Dispatch will release the article this fast. He knows, he will take a step and clear everything. He won't let people pity his daughter.

The next day, he gets another headache because Dispatch comes and tries to make a deal with him once again. He is ready to refuse but this time, he gets a heart attack. Reason of Sehun-Jaehee sad ending. The article is about his daughter going to a hotel with a guy. If Dispatch release this article, then his daughter's image ruined. But then he realizes something, the guy beside her, is Luhan, the one and only son of Luming, CEO of Seoul Shopping Center. A smirk appears on his face before he looks straight to the Dispatch representative.

"Release it"

***

The first thing she feels after opening her eyes is pain right on her head, but it disappears in flash when she realizes the unfamiliar environment. The wall, the floors, the bedsheet, all is white. For a second, she thinks about hospital but the next second she starts screaming because she just realizes, she is fully naked.

"Stop screaming! You had scream enough last night" The guy yells at her and it shuts her mouth in instant. Last night? She tries to remember but regrets it once she has it on her brain.

"Stop looking too shocked" Suddenly the guy talks, making her face him. She stares for a while and realizes his handsome face peeking from the thick blanket. She a little bit relieves because at least she didn't lose her virginity to some ugly duck.

"What?" He scolds her, feeling uncomfortable with her judging his face.

"Nothing" She scolds him back and pulls the blanket to wrap her naked body without sparing a glance to his naked body. She may saw and felt his naked body last night but today she won't give a fuck, it's just one night stand.

After dressing up and making her hair, she walks out from the bathroom and finds that guy already had his clothes on, reading a newspaper. Without saying a thing, she grabs her clutch on the nearest sofa and glances at the guy for the last time before she leads her legs to the door.

She really forgets about Sehun's scandal with Seolhyun up until she checks her phone and finds articles about herself on internet. Reason of Sehun-Jaehee sad ending. It's all about the third person. Han Jaehee caught getting in to a hotel with Luhan, son of Seoul Shopping Center's CEO. Jaehee's eyes widen, starts feeling the panic. Now, her name is the top search on internet. She refreshes the page and finds a new article. Next month wedding, confirmed by both parties. Luhan (26) and Han Jaehee (23) confirmed to have a little wedding party next month. Both parties, Luming and Han Jaejoon shared their happiness to the media at the press conferece this morning. Be ready to see JJ entertainment's celebrity promoting Seoul Shopping Center, start from next month. Han Jaehee feels her heart stop at a moment, her life will end in a month.

"Screw my life"

***

Prologue, I just want to make mature story with cocky Luhan, this time I put Sehun as his rival. Hope you will show some love to this story. Thank you :)