Flashback

Right after the wedding party, Luhan and Jaehee take a flight to Japan for their honeymoon. At first, Jaehee never expects honeymoon because she knows how busy Luhan is, but he evidently plans one. He wants to get some rest before he replaces his father as CEO.

Jaehee has no idea if all this time, he secretly plans it alone. It somehow flutters her heart, easily, or maybe because she already falls for him. Since she realized her feeling, she worries so much about the future with him. At last she makes her mind, not to think about the future but cherish the present moment with him. Therefore, she will never regret if it finally meets the end.

"Stop daydreaming"

Luhan talks, waking her up from the thought. She immediately turns to see him but he already gets out from the car. Her gaze follows him and smiles softly when she sees him open her door. She mumbles a thank to Luhan and looks around to the new environment.

"It's my vacation house, you like it?" He asks.

Jaehee just smiles because of his question. Since when he considerates about my opinion? She then nods at him, surely she likes it. The house looks so pretty and comfortable. After that Luhan leads her in because the weather is cold, behind them, the driver helps with the luggages and leaves them two alone.

"I'm going to take a nap, want to join?" Luhan asks.

Jaehee raises one of her brow, feeling a little bit surprise because this man infront of her doesn't jump at her immediately. She chuckles secretly because she never knows the day when he puts sex aside will come. I think he is still a human who needs sleep.

"No, I think I will have a walk around" She smiles. Luhan's expression changes slightly because of her rejection. He feels upset and unconsciously pouts cutely. It will be so comfortable to cuddle with her and fall asleep.

"I get it, don't walk too far and be carefull" Luhan smiles at her, hiding his disappointment.

Jaehee nods and smiles at him. It feels so good to get his attention, it makes her feel precious. She decides to leave but Luhan follows her behind, saying he will walk her to the door. What happens with him? If he keeps treating me like this, I think I'm gonna fall harder.

"Bye" Jaehee waves at him but he grabs her wrist, stoping her.

"Wait" Luhan runs in to the house and appears seconds after, bringing her fur coat. Without saying a thing, he puts it around her shoulder and says "I don't want you catch a cold" Jaehee stares at him, seeing sincerity. Damn, I already fall harder and deeper, noone could help me from this love.

***

The nap recovers Luhan's energy and he feels happy because when he steps out from the bedroom, Jaehee already there, sipping her hot tea. He walks to her and sits beside her. She welcomes him with her sweet smile and asks how is his sleep. They really look like a married couple.

"I'm in the mood for party" Luhan suddenly talks.

"Let's go to a pub, get ready after this" He continues and leaves her, for his own preparation.

Luhan gets in to the bathroom, having his warm shower. He loves it when the warm water touches his skin and makes him relax. Slowly he closes his eyes and a little smile appears on his face, remembering about when the first time he met her.

Flashback

Luhan was sitting on his VIP spot inside the pub, as usual girls came and wanted to join him. Usually those girls would seduce him, hoping he would have one night stand with one of them, but none even until now. He sure loved to have girls around him but not on his bed. He never liked the idea of having sex with prostitute, which basically were strangers. There was only one girl who ever had sex with him, it was his ex, not Chorong but the one after her, Yoora.

Yoora was two years older than him and she was his senior in university. They dated and one day they had sex. Sex became a drug for him, he had so many nights together with her but suddenly she disappeared. He searched her but badly he found her on the first page of a magazine, saying she would marry a famous actor, Lee Dongwook. The last time he knew about her news was when he graduated and joined the company. She divorced with Lee Dongwook and moved abroad.

Luhan was back to reality, gulping his liquor. He stared at people who had fun on the dance floor and caught a hottie. He looked at her body, type that he liked the most, slim but had amazing boobs and ass. He put down his shot and watched her dance sexily. The reaction was fast, he became hard just because of her body roll.

"Isn't she Han Jaehee?"

After a while, Luhan realized as he smirked. He knew her, she was in an elite circle because of her father and her fiance, or might be her ex-fiance. He saw her couple times on gossip magazines and always thought she had great body. Slowly he walked to the dance floor. At first, he just wanted to take a better look at her, but when he confirmed it was really her, something like a strong magnetic field forced him to touch her. Once he touched her soft skin, it continued until he had her inside his embrace. She didn't resist, she just continued dancing against his body, looking terribly drunk.

After she felt tired, she walked away from the dance floor, wanting to drink more. But Luhan followed her behind and dragged her to his VIP seat. There, he gave her liquor because he knew, she wanted to forget everything because her fiance cheated on her. It somehow reminded him about Yoora's betrayal, he felt sympathetic.

Jaehee was totally drunk when she left to the parking lot. She stumbled a lot and she couldn't find her car. Not far, Luhan watched her and slightly chuckled, she was really cute. He watched her yelled to a car and accidentally dropped her car key. She bended down to reach the key, but her short dress lifted, showing what was behind it.

"Fuck" Luhan saw everything and now felt lust.

Luhan had nothing on his mind when he decided to drag her with him, couldn't wait to pound on her. She gave resistance but he held her wrist tightly. As they reached his car, Jaehee withdrew from him and pushed his shoulder until his back met his car. He just smirked, waiting for what's coming next.

"You" She yelled.

Luhan chuckled and easily shifted their position, pinning her there. He titled his head, without wasting even a second, he kissed her lips roughly. He expected for a push and slap but she just kissed him back, as rough as he did. She snaked her hand on his neck and deepen the kiss. There they had a hot make out session, unconsciously started to grope each other's sensitive spots. Their moment was really hot but when Jaehee's moan slipped, Luhan realized they were in public and it was too risky. That was why he brought her to hotel and Dispatch caught them two.

End of Flashback

Luhan chuckles softly as he remembers about that. That day, for the first time, he had sex with Jaehee, which basically is a stranger. He was taken aback when he found out if she was still a virgin. That time, he honestly concerned about her feeling. He thought, she must be shocked because a stranger like him deflowered her. He planned to treat her well, but he was too ignorant and became a bad boy.

"I even yelled and scolded her" He frowns but it immediately turns into a smile.

Their careless affair turns to sex and then to a marriage. It's so funny but he feels it's the most exciting event in his life. Maybe he againsted this marriage at first but deep down inside his heart, he somehow feels grateful because he makes her as his wife.

"Ah, I think I'm going crazy"

***

Sorry for the slow update, I really sorry because I've been busy. I hope this update is good enough to make you happy. Please subscribe, upvote, and leave comments or feedback for me. Thank you so much, I'm writing because all of you :)