White Rose

Luhan and Jaehee walk around the hall, greeting the guests with warm smile. Actually, Jaehee still feels shy about their kiss, she even still blushes slightly. But, above of all, she needs to be professional, because she is Luhan's wife, the CEO's wife. When they meet some of their parents' closest friend or business partners, it's unavoidable to get question about their private life, specifically about child. They play it cool, lying like a pro.

"We're working hard for it"

Those words keep slipping from their lips, followed by their wide smile. They successfully throw hoax to everybody's ear, but it bothers Jaehee. Deep inside her heart, she prays and hopes, may this lie never return to them in a form of karma. If it's so, it will change their life into a horrible disaster.

"Can we just avoid that question? Why did we tell lie?"

Jaehee asks Luhan after she leans to his ear for whisper. She looks so worry about it. In the other hand, Luhan just turns to face her and smirks. It immediately makes her mind blank. She is weak for his smirk, he always looks hot while smirking. How I love his smirk.

"Lie? Practically we didn't, we always worked hard on sex every night" Luhan's answer leaves her agape.

"You crazy? We still lied, we worked hard on sex for lust, not for a baby"

Jaehee talks so innocently. Then she hisses at him, hitting his arm weakly, when Luhan starts laughing at her reply. It's amusing for him, it turns his laughter louder, causing her to frown deeply. He always manages to annoy her, anywhere, anytime.

"Luhan"

Suddenly, Jaehee's father calls him as he walks closer to them. Her father praises her beauty, but quickly he changes the topic. He needs to borrow Luhan, wanting to introduce him to his colleague. She nods, but after her father brings him away, she pouts to herself, feeling lonely without him.

Jaehee watches her father and Luhan from afar, slowly having a smile on her face. She feels happy because her father has proud on his face when he introduces Luhan. Yes, she admits it, as a businessman, Luhan deserves praise and compliment. He kept appearing on a business magazine as one of the most potential young successor.

"Han Jaehee?"

Hearing someone calls her name, she turns on her heels. She furrows her brows when she finds an unacquainted lady. From head to toe, that lady judges Jaehee hard. It somehow gives her an uneasy feeling, but she shakes it away and smiles at the lady.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Jaehee asks.

"I'm Yoora---" Yoora pauses and smirks "---Luhan's ex" She continues.

Jaehee just stares, having no interest. She understands Yoora's intention, it's too obvious, Yoora tries to make her jealous. I won't jealous at this one, Luhan introduced me to his exes before. She smiles at Yoora, reaching out her hand to shake hand with Yoora.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan's wife" Jaehee purposely says it. She wants to show Yoora, they really have a different position. Yoora has no right to threaten her. Luhan is my husband, he is mine.

"I know---" Yoora talks "---can you spare time for me? I have so many things to say, Mrs. Lu" Yoora emphasizes the last word. It slightly makes Jaehee nervous, but she is not a neglectful person. She knows, it's better to avoid this type of girl. She is very sure, Yoora wants to mess her relationship with Luhan. I won't fall to her trick.

"Pardon me, but I have no time right now" Jaehee smiles, slightly bowing at Yoora.

Then, Jaehee leaves Yoora alone, trying to find Luhan but she just meets his mother. His mother asks about the traditional herbs and it leaves her in panic. She totally remembers about it, every morning she poured it to the glass just to throw it away.