Comfortable

Han Jaehee wakes up in the morning, feeling all well. Thank to the medication, her face isn't bloated anymore. She feels alright but a sigh leaves her lips. She doesn't know what really happened between Sehun and Luhan last night, she just knew from the maid that they had a little fight, with punches and kicks here and there.

Another sigh leaves her lips, Jaehee feels confused because without any warning everything just happened and changed her life. This moment, she reflects to herself and tries to understand her own feeling. First, she still loves Sehun. It's real, the memories still there, she's unable to erase the memories within days, they linger inside her heart. Second, she gets a fatal heart break because of Sehun's betrayal, she keeps wondering what will they do right now if it never happened. Third, the last one, she knows that she's physically attracted to Luhan. I know, it's crazy.

***

Jaehee lays on her bed, staring at the ceiling as she thinks about what her father said. When they had the breakfast, her father talked about Sehun and Luhan. Her father said Sehun already humiliated the entire family, he put shame on her face and deserved no mercy. Her father also forced her to end everything with Sehun, like or dislike. All because she's now Luhan's fiance, she needs to maintain her public image. Both Jaehee and Luhan's public image really influence the companies' stock. Since the news about their marriage were published, both JJ entertainment and Seoul Shopping Mall's stock increased significantly.

"Okay, let's do this, remember, he betrayed you"

Jaehee talks to herself and reaches out her phone. She will end everything with Sehun, just through a message. It's the meanest, she hopes Sehun will feel pain and get a heartbreak. I hope he suffers a lot, he is a bastard.

'Oh Sehun, I'm done with you'

A brief message from Jaehee, she makes her mind to forget about Sehun for her father, but still she feels a pain of letting go the one she loves. Slowly her eyes get teary and soon she starts crying in silence. If Dispatch never released that article, tomorrow she would go with Sehun for a pre-wedding photoshoot. Maybe I would be the happiest girl alive, underline: maybe.

There is no text back from Sehun, even after hours pass. It gives her an emptiness that slowly suffocates her, leaving her hard to breathe. She needs a distraction and her biggest distraction is Luhan, but just like Sehun, there is no news about Luhan. He didn't come to see her, he didn't text or call her, making her ask why.

***

Luhan throws his body to the comfy bed right after he walks out from the bathroom. Today's schedule was crazy, this morning he flew to Japan and in the evening he had meeting with a representative of famous Japanese fashion brand. He used a lot of energies today, his body is exhausted and he needs a rest. He closes his eyes, trying to fall asleep, but suddenly he remembers: he forgets something today. I forget to annoyed Jaehee.

For him, a day won't be complete if he wasn't annoyed Jaehee yet. Luhan takes his phone and re-reads the article about Sehun-Seolhyun which was released this evening. It's a match between Luhan-Jaehee vs Sehun-Seolhyun, which couple is more romantic? Luhan chuckles as he looks at Sehun-Seolhyun's picture once again where they were kissing near the Han river.

"It will irritate her" He laughs as he sends the article to Jaehee, together with "Do you miss me baby?' text just to make her feel mad.

As he waits for her reply, he starts googling her name, stalking about Jaehee. He immediately scoffs when he finds his name on Jaehee's related search. Not that long, he already reads her profile. Start from her birthday until her favorite color, he remembers everything.