Hate

Countdown to the wedding day, Luhan and Jaehee was spotted at airport, flight to Japan for the holiday together. Han Jaehee cringes her face, feeling slightly annoyed by the article. She is indeed in Japan right now but not for holiday together with Luhan. It's simply for the pre-wedding photoshoot. The article is too exaggerating.

"What's wrong with your face?"

Luhan, who just comes out from the bathroom, asks her. Jaehee just turns to see him and frowns at him. She actually feels upset at him because he never tried to communicate with her. After they fitted the wedding attire until yesterday, he really disappeared. She knows that he went abroad for the business trip but she still wants him to spare his precious 5 minutes for her. An annoying message from him is enough to tell her that he is alive because she really is missing him.

"Nothing" Jaehee says lazily.

"I heard you will move to our house next weekend" Luhan talks as he joins her laying on the bed.

"Who said?" She raises her tone, feeling surprised because this is the first time she hears about it.

"Your father said and my parents heard it, now they force me to move with you, a week early from the plan" He pouts slightly.

Jaehee just stares at him and pouts back. A slight sadness slowly reaches her heart. So many things happened in that house and it's kinda hard to let them go. Of course, she spent her entire life at that house but now she needs to move into the new house with someone like Luhan. A future husband who has no feeling or love for her. It must be cold, I will miss my home's warmth.

***

Luhan and Jaehee go back to the hotel right after their first photoshoot ended, feeling tired. They take turn for showering, Jaehee first but Luhan joins in the middle of her shower. Initially she yells and hits him hard but somehow it just turns into a shower sex. Both really miss each other's touch but noone says it.

After it, Luhan and Jaehee lay on the bed, both closing their eyes. One minute, two minutes, suddenly Luhan feels her warm body, snuggling closer to his chest. It immediately makes him open his eyes and stares at her. He slightly smiles because she looks so innocent when her eyes close. Slowly he reaches out his hand to brush her bangs to the side. Once again he smiles at her and softly he strokes her cheek.

"Good night"

His voice and his tone, all sound so soft. It really gives Jaehee comfort. She smiles secretly and snuggles more to him. She never expects it but it happens just like that. No denial, she really feels happy right now, at first she thought he would push her away but it turned out the opposite. Somehow it flutters her heart. What? How? Am I?

"It's comfortable, to have you in my arms"

Jaehee's heart stops beating. Damn it, why he turns sweet so sudden? She feels another flutter, but this time she realizes her heart melt too. She can't help but smiling. In the other hand, Luhan who watches her all this time, notices her slight smile. Beautiful. He ruined too many moments before, but not with this moment. He won't ruin this moment with his stupid-mean words, he will cherish it because he really wants to keep seing her smile. It's alright to hurt my pride once.

***

The next morning Jaehee wakes up late. It rarely happens because everytime she has her birthday, she always wakes up early. When she realizes today's her birthday, she immediately checks her phone. She got a message from her father and many from her friends. No from Sehun and it makes her slightly feel upset.

"Happy birthday"

Jaehee hears Luhan's voice and turns to see him. He already looks so handsome in his white shirt, staring at her. How could he know? She smiles at him and about to say thank, but he suddenly smirks at her.

"Catch---" He throws his smartphone to her and she catches it, slightly bulging her eyes at him "---a gift for you" His smirk grows wider, making her get a bad feeling. She says nothing to him and slowly looks at his phone, right after that her heart stops. AOA's Seolhyun announced her engagement with Oh Sehun, congratulation!

In the other hand, Sehun feels really furious because of the nonsense article. He drives his car to Seolhyun's dorm and when he arrives there, he barges in. Seolhyun who sees it, smiles brightly at him.

"You're here, do you miss me?" She asks cutely as she clings on his arm, but all she gets is a push from him.

"What did you mean? An engagement?!" Sehun yells at her, feeling so mad because of her sudden statement.

"Sehun-ie----"

"We never talked about that and what do you mean with the statement?!" He cuts her.

Seolhyun just frowns at Sehun, feeling sad because of his reaction. Actually she said something like that just to mark him as hers. People keep gossiping about her relationship with him, they said he still loves Jaehee, that's why she made a statement to break people's theory.

"Make a clarification, don't make a fuss"

Sehun talks coldly and leaves as soon as he ends his sentence. He feels frustrated and it becomes more severe now. His feeling for Seolhyun slowly fades away, he wants Jaehee back. All articles about Jaehee and Luhan keep killing him without mercy. He could do anything to get Jaehee back into his arms but restricted by his public image. Society knows him as Seolhyun's boyfriend now, what will they say if they caught him chasing Jaehee back?

***

Jaehee still shows no expression to Luhan even after she finished her shower. She really wants to slap him because he always breaks her mood down. That article really breaks her heart and it's her birthday. She has no opportunity to blow out the candles, and thank to Luhan, he makes it even worse by his 'gift'.

"I really hate you"

Jaehee whines at him but he just smirks at her and leaves her to the wardrobe without saying a thing. She bites her lips, trying to calm her anger. This is the worst birthday ever. After a while she sees him walking closer to her with something on his hand. She stares at it intensely but suddenly it flies and lands to her laps.

"I have no time to wrap it"

Luhan talks with his arrogant tone but Jaehee just smiles softly. He gives me a real birthday gift, he cares. She slowly turns the box, there laid a beautiful barbie doll but it's not your usual barbie doll. It's a special one. Luhan really gave his thought for this birthday gift. Diamonds and rings are too usual, that was why he got her a custom barbie doll. From head to toe, the barbie doll looks like Jaehee. It's a total replica of Jaehee.

"Luhan---" She pauses and smiles at him.

"I like it so much, thank you" She continues and stares deeply at the barbie doll.

Luhan watches her and knows that she really means her words. Her expression shows how happy she is, it makes him happy too somehow. Smiling at her, he speaks "Don't lose it, it's limited, just one in the world" Just like you, you're limited, just one in the world, one in a kind, the only one who could give surprises and colors into my life. Maybe Luhan doesn't realize it now but he slowly feels more and more comfortable with her presence. Soon he will realize everything.

***

So sorry to make you all wait. I've been busy with exams lately, hope this chapter is enjoyable. Thank you so much for your support and love, don't forget to vote and leave feedback comments, thank you :))