Impossible

'[BREAKING NEWS] AOA's official fanpage removed Seolhyun's name from the group profile after the announcement of her wedding with Sehun. A confirmation of Seolhyun's withdrawal from AOA?' Luhan scoffs as he reads the hot topic this morning. He really thinks Seolhyun is a dumb because she lets go her bright future just for Sehun, the moron bastard. Oh my God, lucky Jaehee, what would she do if she did marry that Oh Sehun. Luhan chuckles slightly as he starts staring at his wedding ring.

"You are lucky, Jaehee" He mumbles cockily.

Luhan scrolls down and one by one he entertains himself by reading the mean and rude comments from netizen. Everybody talks about a shotgun marriage, some say they saw Seolhyun in drugstore, probably buying a pregnancy test. Luhan laughs at this one, he actually thinks the reason of their marriage is between Seolhyun is pregnant or Sehun is taking a revenge.

"Hope Sehun has a long life ahead, raising his kid forever, can't have any fun"

Luhan chuckles evilly as he walks to the bedroom, wanting to wake Jaehee up. He plans to show the article, teasing her about it, but when he gets in, the bed is empty already. He makes his way to the bathroom, the door is slightly open. He peeks in and immediately petrifies when he sees her there, vomitting to the toilet bowl couple times.

"Han Jaehee!" He unconsciously raises his tone in horror.

Jaehee jolts in shock, turning her face to Luhan just to find his angry expression. She stares at him with wavering gaze. Actually, Jaehee herself feels unsure about what just happened. She just knows, she woke up this morning, experiencing a great nausea and that's why she vomits right now.

"Are you pregnant?!" He yells at her and it strikes her.

"What?!" She shouts at him, feeling so panic and worry. No way, it can't be.

Luhan sighs hard, closing his eyes. He feels dumbfounded, he just laughed at Sehun, insulting his shotgun marriage and his possibility of having kid, but now he is the one who likely gets a baby. Between his frustration, he just asks her to change clothes and brings her to the drugstore around. They need a pregnancy test.

***

Jaehee sits inside the car, watching Luhan who is inside the drugstore. She feels sick, somehow she finds her heart in a gloomy and sad state. I don't want to get pregnant, I don't want a baby. Slowly she closes her eyes, trying to calm herself. But it just adds some frustration because a baby face appears inside her mind.

"Yah" She screams irritably as she kicks her legs randomly.

"I hate it" She sulks like a kid, starts ruffling her own hair. I'm going crazy if I am pregnant for real.

As she whines childishly, she's not aware, from afar a few tall-strong man who have been watching her, start approaching the car. They surround the car and one of them opens Jaehee's door. Hearing the click, Jaehee opens her eyes, ready to whine at Luhan, but how terrified she is when she sees that man again. Man from the pub.

"Got it"

That man smirks at her as he forces her out from the car. Sensing the danger, she screams Luhan's name out, as loud as she can because she knows it's her only chance. She was right, a second later, that man covers her mouth, muffling her outcry.

In the other hand, Luhan just finishes paying when he hears her panic voice. Without thinking, he runs out the drugstore and sighs when he sees that man again. Damn, he brings friends. He awares that he won't win over them, because he is outnumber. His jaw hardened, thinking about a strategy. It's early in the morning, noone is around except the female pharmacist. Noone could help him.