At Last

This morning, Jaehee woke up alone, without Luhan beside her. He left to work early but forgot to write her a note. It kinda made her upset but she tried to understand. She actually waited for his text or call but nothing came. This brought her mood down, but luckily, his mother called and asked her to go out. Now, here they are, at the supermarket.

"How about morning sickness? Did it often happen?" His mother asks as she pushes the cart.

"Hmm, quite often, I even had it this morning" Jaehee smiles, reassuring his mother that she is okay.

"Ah, I feel you, it must be uncomfortable" His mother frowns cutely at her.

Jaehee just giggles because his mother really has a young spirit. Twenty years from now, she wants to have the same spirit as his mother. She always thinks that his mother is so cool and worths to be her role model.

"Don't worry mom, I can handle it" Jaehee winks at his mother and they chuckle together.

"Did Luhan take a good care of you?" His mother asks again.

"Always" Jaehee proudly tells the truth.

Yes, Luhan always took a good care of her and the baby. If she wanted to look back and think, she never expected their relationship will turn like this. They started the relationship with hate but slowly it magically switched into love. The word love itself never been spoken but deep down inside their heart, they know and they feel each other's true feeling. It's just about time, sooner or later, they will look into each other's eyes and say the three little words.

***

Jaehee is in a cafe with Luhan's mother after the groceries shopping. Right now, she stares at a cup of hot milk infront of her. She frowns a little bit but not dare to whine. She really wants ice coffee but his mother insists that caffeine is not good for her pregnancy.

"Milk always is good" His mother giggles.

Jaehee just chuckle awkwardly and sips the hot milk. It really is plain but she fakes a smile, acting like she enjoy it. Thereafter, her phone suddenly rings and how happy she is to find his name on the screen. She immediately picks up the call with a big smile.

"Luhan" Jaehee is too excited until she sounds like an annoying clingy girlfriend. Jaehee get your sense back, don't give him a reason to tease you.

"Someone sounds so desperate for my call" Luhan slightly giggle from the other line and Jaehee just closes her eyes, feeling the embarrassment. What I said, now he will keep teasing me for the rest of the day. For a while she says nothing but pouts to herself.

"Hey, I'm just kidding, baby" Luhan talks in a cute way after he realizes her silence.

This makes her smile.She doesn't know what exactly happens to her heart when she hears him call her baby. Does her heart beat faster or stop in a moment? She can't decide. She just knows that his simple affection really drives her crazy. Her heart can't handle it.

"Where are you?" Luhan asks, cutting her thought off.

"Me? I'm in a cafe with mom, why?" Jaehee asks back.

"Ah, really?---" Luhan pauses "---Hmm, about to ask you to come but never mind---" He continues but there, she can tell that he sounds so disappointed. Why? She just opens her mouth, wanting to ask but suddenly she hears him mumble "---though I want to see you so bad" Luhan's voice is almost inaudible, however it still clears enough for her.

"Have fun with mom, see you at home" Luhan hangs up before Jaehee can say a thing.

Jaehee starts acting dumb. She hugs her phone tightly and makes a low squeal. She totally forgets that his mother is there, witnessing her craziness. Once she gets her sense back, she clears her throat and drinks the milk like nothing ever happened. His mother chuckles and says.

"Lucky Luhan, he has an adorable wife like you"

***

Luhan stares down at Jaehee who makes a tie for him with a little frown on his face. Honestly he is not pleased with the color of his tie. Guess what? It's a damn pink. It's so not me, how can a manly man like me use pink. He of course refused it but she was mad and forced him because she wanted them to have matching color. She really insisted.

"So cute" Jaehee squeals after she finishes her job.

"I don't like pink" Luhan whines at her, showing his deep frown.

"But you look good in pink" Jaehee teases him, complete with a wink.

Luhan glares at her. He has a dark expression but somehow it entertains her. She laughs at his expression and it slowly makes him smile. The sound of her laughing is so lovely, making his heart skip a beat. He slowly gets closer to her and wraps his arms around her waist. Feeling his gentle gesture, she lifts her chin up and looks into his eyes.

"Beautiful" Luhan whispers.

Jaehee gives him a sweet smile. She always feels like a blooming flower everytime he calls her beautiful. He always treats her like a precious treasure and she appreciates it. Softly she embraces his neck and tiptoes to reach his lips. There she kisses him tenderly which immediately gets a response from him. He kisses her back but more affectionate. Everybody knows that love is in the air, except for these dumb love birds.

***

Luhan and Jaehee welcome the staffs and let them in to their house. This is the first time they show their house to public and everybody seems to love the design interior of their house. After a little chit chat, the staffs start to set the lighting and camera. Firstly they do the photoshoot, next they do the interview but separately.

Luhan lets Jaehee do the interview in living room while he is in the backyard, near the swimming pool. He invites the staffs and they immediately start the interview. The interviewer asks him question, begins with the easy one to the main question.

"Everybody is curious about Han Jaehee's pregnancy, but we're more curious about your opinion to her pregnancy, can you please share the happiness to us?" The interviewer asks.

"Hmm---" Luhan smiles and now he is ready to start the story.

"To tell you the truth, I was shocked, I was scared when I first found it out. It annoyed me because I never expected it but suddenly without my realization, I started to read articles and books about pregnancy. I started to think about the baby's gender, imagine about the baby's look. It gives me butterflies everytime I think or talk about the baby---" Luhan pauses and chuckles slightly. He thought he was crazy when he first did that.

"---I'm now happy but worry as well. My wife often gets morning sickness. My heart always aches everytime I see her wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning because of her morning sickness. I know it's natural but I just hope, somehow, she could share it with me" Luhan confesses his true feeling.

"You are really sweet, now, please send her message to help her find some strength" The interviewer states.

For a while, Luhan makes his mind to say the truth, he puts his pride aside and starts talking "Jaehee-ya, I know it's hard for you, more because I've been busy lately. I feel sorry for you, that's why I try my best to fulfil all your wish. I try to always be there for you because I never want you to feel alone or left behind---" Luhan pauses and takes a deep breath. He is now ready to show his true feeling.

"---I know I'm not good at expressing myself, but I do care for you and our baby. I promise, I will always protect both of you. Jaehee-ya, thank you for giving me a beautiful family, also I want you to know that I love you. I really do, more than you ever imagine"

At last, he confesses.

***

It's been a long time, right? I'm sorry to make you wait but now I update it. I hope you will like this chapter. Please enjoy and don't forget to give feedback for this story. I love you :)