Addicted

Jaehee and her father arrive at the restaurant for lunch. The waitress immediately leads them to the VIP room and waits for their order. Her father starts flipping the menu but Jaehee just checks her phone. She gets a message from Luhan, agreeing to join the family lunch. Previously, her father asked her to invite Luhan, she had no confidence when she sent him message because she knows how busy he is. All she feels right now is happy and glad.

Not that long after her father orders the food, Luhan arrives and greets her father with a polite bow. He then takes a seat beside Jaehee and smiles when she turns her face to him. A smile that appears on her face really makes his heart stop. He doesn't know how but in his opinion, her aura is changing, making her look more beautiful than usual.

"Kids, I have something to say" Her father talks. Both Luhan and Jaehee turns their face.

"What?" Jaehee asks, feeling curious about it. Her father never asks help.

"CEO Choi from It! Magazine wants you to give an interview, both of you" Her father says.

Jaehee just stares at her father. She remembers, she once gave an interview to the magazine for her relationship with Sehun. Right now, she guesses the magazine want to know more about her life with Luhan. They are not celebrities but they keep appearing on magazines or newspaper.

"He wants to get an exclusive interview about your pregnancy" Her father explains.

Jaehee then glances at Luhan, trying to read his expression. She knows that her husband is a busy man, but a little bit of her heart hopes he will do the interview with her. She wants to know his opinion about this pregnancy because she never hears one.

"Are you okay with it?" Jaehee asks Luhan.

Luhan turns to see Jaehee. He stares right into her eyes and finds her expectancy. He really is busy but he doesn't want to make her upset. So, he smiles at her and nods. I will let Xiumin reschedule everything. Immediately, he sees her lips form a sweet smile as her eyes shine prettily.

"Beautiful" Luhan speaks inaudibly.

Jaehee bites her lips to hold her giggle. She really loves it everytime Luhan calls her beautiful. It sounds so romantic and it easily makes her heart flutter. It's not just her, but Luhan's heart thumps too. Lately, he keeps expressing his thought to her. He compliments her whenever he needs to and every of it just comes out automatically. He realizes, it isn't a part of his nature, but he continuously praises her. Why? He questions himself but the next second he gets the answer. It's simply because Jaehee is the special one for me.

***

After the lunch, Jaehee comes with Luhan to his office. She becomes so clingy to him today. She hugs his arm and stays close to him. She turns into a protective wife because of the pregnancy but she never knows that her husband actually enjoys it.

"Luhan, I'm hungry" Jaehee says it right after Luhan closes his office door.

Luhan immediately faces her with his widen eyes and talks "What? But we just---" Luhan pauses and slowly his sight goes down to her tummy and slightly chuckles "---the baby?" He asks and Jaehee nods cutely. He laughs at her cuteness and pinches both of her cheeks softly.

"So, what is this mother want to eat?"

Luhan teases her. His hands now move to her waist, wrapping her body inside his arm. His gentle gesture makes her smile, but it warms her heart when he call her 'this mother'. It's cute and sweet.

"I want black bean noodles" Jaehee blinks her eyes like an innocent kid.

"I'll ask Xiumin to get it for you" Luhan smiles but Jaehee frowns at him.