Boy or Girl?

The next morning, before Luhan goes to his office, he drops Jaehee off to his parents' place. She wants to accompany his mother to buy some new clothes for the kids in orphanage. He actually feels worry because she might experience exhaustion, but he lets her eventually since she looks so excited.

After Luhan leaves, Jaehee comes to have her breakfast, again. She doesn't care if she would gain some more weight, she just cares about the baby health and growth. Then, she and his mother goes to Seoul Shopping Center. They start hunting for nice clothes for the kids, but in the middle of it, Jaehee's eyes catch the baby clothing section, it calls her to come and see.

There, Jaehee stares at the tiny clothes until her hand lands on a cute pink dress. She takes it out and giggles. It's so small and somehow it makes her heart melt. She hopes the baby is girl so she could come here again and buy tons of cute dresses for her daughter.

"That looks cute and pretty"

Jaehee's eyes widen as she hears the familiar voice, immediately she turns just to find Luhan there. A smile appears on her face and without hesitation she comes into his embrace, making him chuckle slightly. Actually, Luhan is in the middle of his business with client. He brings his client to see the shopping mall together with the executives, when suddenly he sees a glimpse of his wife, looking around the baby's section. He excuses himself and rushes there right away.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?" Jaehee asks.

"I am, but I think I shouldn't ignore such a beauty like you, right?" Luhan replies and she just giggles.

"By the way, that dress will suit our daughter" Luhan talks and she lifts her chin up, looking into his face.

"Daughter? But we don't know yet" Jaehee answers but Luhan shakes his head, disagreeing.

"Your mother gave you white rose, it's a flower and of course it's a girl---" Luhan pauses, he looks so sure about it "---if it was a boy, your mother would totally place a soccer ball inside your tummy" He continues and Jaehee laughs out loud. He really loves her laughter, it makes him happy just to hear one.

"I need to go back now, I'll call you later, okay?" Luhan talks and Jaehee nods.

Luhan smiles and places a sweet kiss on her forehead and walks out for his business. Jaehee watches him disappear first before she continues what she left. She stares again at the pink dress and can't help buying one. She thinks, if the baby was boy, she would keep it until they got a baby girl. Yes, no matter what, she wants to get a daughter, now or maybe the next pregnancy.

***

Jaehee already arrives at the orphanage and the kids really feel happy about their new clothes. She is grateful because they love it. After that, she comes with the kids and plays together. This time, she checks her phone from time to time because she knows Luhan will contact her, and right, he calls her not long after she plays with the kids.

"Hi babe" Jaehee hears him and immediately smiles.

"What are you doing?" Luhan asks, though he knows what she is doing from the background noise.

"Playing with kids, are you not busy now?" She asks back.

"No, I'm free now---" He says, but pauses before he makes a cute voice and continues "---I miss you already" He sulks.

"Liar, we just met like hours ago" She chuckles.

"Why don't you believe me? I really miss you until I finish my work early and stand infront of the orphanage right now, alone" He tries to sound miserable.

Jaehee gasps when she hears his words. She impatiently walks to the front and finds him there, looking so happy because she is surprise with his presence. He smiles as he walks closer to her. Right infront of her, he hugs her and strokes her hair softly.

"Believe me now?" He whispers but she just hugs him back and remains silent, his action really moves her heart.

"I miss you too" Finally, after time passes, Jaehee talks to Luhan. It makes him chuckle slightly. Then, he breaks the hug and smiles softly.

"Can you introduce me to the kids? I think I want to play with them too" Luhan talks.

Jaehee chuckles and without saying a thing, she just holds his hand and leads him to the orphanage. Right when they enter the playroom, all eyes on Luhan. All the kids look fascinated by his presence, some of them already walk closer and touch his hand.

"Hello, what's your name?" Luhan asks one of the little girl, eventhough he looks so awkward.

"Father" That girl replies as her innocent smile appears.

Luhan blinks his eyes continuously and Jaehee just chuckles. She whispers to his ear, explaining the situation. All the kids will immediately call father or mother to anybody who come there. Afterwards, he smiles and shows his affection to the kids. He starts talking and playing together. He looks more comfortable as time goes by, he even lets the kids sit on his lap or cling on his back. This is the first time Jaehee sees his fatherly side and this really makes her weak because he looks so hot while with the kids. She bites her lower lips softly as she mentally squeals. Oh my ovaries.

***

Luhan and Jaehee need to say goodbye first because of their appointment, while his mother still stays there. Both find it hard to leave the kids, but he finds it harder because he really is fond to the kids. Now he understands why his wife forgot about him when she came here the other time. In the end, they drive away after promise to come back.

On the way to the hospital, Luhan and Jaehee remain silent because they don't want to make noise while they listen to Mozart. They do that based on what Luhan read. It said, classical music is good for the baby's brain development and since then, he insisted to do it. Jaehee always feels thankful, although he's busy with work, he still remembers and gives seconds of his precious time to know what is good and what is not good for their baby. Through it, she realizes how much he cares for their child.

As they arrive at hospital, they need to wait for their turn. They sit on seat near Lay's office and there Luhan holds her hand and caresses the back of her hand softly. Feeling his affection, she rests her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. She immediately feels comfortable and moves closer to him, asking for more intimate gesture. He awares and moves his hand to her waist, embracing her gently.

Luhan starts patting her softly but suddenly he sees Sehun and Seolhyun just walk out from Lay's office. He quickly closes his eyes and rests his head on hers. He doesn't want to deal with them and ruins this peaceful moment. In the other hand, Seolhyun doesn't see them but Sehun does. He just glances at them and secretly gets a heartache because of their lovely pose. It hurts him but he ignores them and leads Seolhyun out. He knows, if he stopped and talked to them, Seolhyun would cause a commotion.

Later on, Luhan and Jaehee hear the nurse call them. They come in and Lay welcomes them. They have a conversation with Lay before they start to do the ultrasound. Both Luhan and Jaehee feel excited to meet their baby and of course to know the gender. Slowly Lay applies lubricating jelly on her baby bump and rubs the ultrasound transducer there. Then Lay shows the parents that their baby is around the size of banana and already grows some thin hair. His explanation totally makes their heart flutter.

"The baby is healthy---" Lays pauses and smiles at them "---and about the gender, both of you expect for girl, right?" He continues and they nod, can't wait any longer to know.

"Congratulation, it's a princess"

***

Sorry for the long wait. Hope you like this update and let me know if this story get you bored. Thank you for the love and support everybody. I love you all :)