Medication

Who wore it better? Sehun's ex fiance, Han Jaehee or Sehun's lovely girlfriend, Kim Seolhyun? Netizen debated. Han Jaehee scoffs, rolling her eyes at her phone. How impressive, she thought the journalists will release the article tomorrow, but they're not patient enough. She really wants to read the netizen's comment but Luhan already comes out from the drugstore, still in his shade as a camouflage.

Once he gets inside the car, he throws the ECP to Jaehee's laps and starts whining "It's you who need this shitty pills, but because of that stupid game----" Luhan pauses and glares at her. She smiles awkwardly and makes a piece sign for him. Earlier, they argued about who will buy the ECP, both felt ashame, like they commited a crime. As a way out, Luhan suggested rocks-papers-scissors game, but unfortunately he lost to Jaehee. He got into his own trap.

"Your fault" Jaehee teases him.

Luhan just keeps glaring at her as he drives his car away. They're already late for the dinner, Luhan tries to find a nice excuse but gets nothing. In the other hand, Jaehee starts scrolling down the article to read the comments. Her heart thumps really hard, she feels so nervous about this. She doesn't want to lose over Seolhyun, all because there is a thing called pride.

'Why do we need to compare? It's Han Jaehee for sure'

A chuckle leaves her lips as she reads the most voted comments. This one is enough to lighten up her mood, she feels so alive right now, charging her own ego. Beside her, Luhan starts glancing because she keeps chuckling like a crazy to her phone.

"Are you insane?" He asks.

Jaehee just shakes her head because it's none of his business. What good will she get if she told him? Nothing. In the other hand, Luhan just shrugs and parks his car. They already arrive since their newly wed house is near his parents' house. Without warning, Luhan snatches Jaehee's phone and sees the article, plus comments. It immediately makes him laughing.

"You feel happy?" He mocks her.

"You can't compare Han Jaehee's glamorous body to Seolhyun's padding body" Luhan reads one of the comment and chuckles. Slowly he faces Jaehee and smirks.

"What I said----" He pauses and turns to see her phone again.

"-----Every man will give up everything just to fuck your body" He continues and Jaehee feels a slight happiness because of his compliment. If only this jerk used more polite words. She will feel so happy.

"But still, you lost to that padding body infront of Oh Sehun" Luhan insults Jaehee and sighs dramatically at her. This immediately breaks her mood down, breathing heavily, she closes her eyes and curses inside her heart. How I really want to choke him to death.

***

Luhan's parents welcome Jaehee warmly, this is the first time they meet and it's totally awkward. She really wants to go home. In the other hand, Luhan can feel the awkwardness, he slyly smirks as he has a cruel scheme inside his mind.

"Father, mother, I'm going to my room first, can you please start the dinner with Jaehee? She is hungry" Luhan tells a perfect lie, making Jaehee stiffen in her place. What is this jerk doing? In a blink of an eye, Luhan already runs to his bedroom, leaving Jaehee with his parents. As he reaches his bedroom, he laughs like an evil, feeling satisfied. Suffer a lot my fiance.

In the dining room, Jaehee sits straight on her seat while his parents stare at her with smile. She really wants to smile but it comes out so unnatural.

"How is Han? He treats you well, right?" His mother opens the conversation when the maid serves the dishes.

"Ah, yes" No, he is a devil, he is so rude, impolite, and pervert