Flirt

Two people on the bed, but one is wide awake, staring deep into the sleeping one. A smile appears on Luhan's face as he listens to the sound of Jaehee's breath. Softly, he brushes her bangs aside and places his hand on her cheek, caressing it. It's near the dawn but he hardly falls asleep. The euphoria rejects to leave.

"You're too obvious"

Luhan whispers and his smile grows wider. He still remembers the look on her face when she denied her feeling for him. He also recalls her expression when he confessed to her. All is funny and cute. She even refused to cuddle with him, just because of the embarrassment.

"But look now, you snuggle close to me in your sleep"

Luhan chuckles slightly as he strokes her hair. Never in his life, he experiences a warmness like this. It's a warmth which could melt ice and snow during the winter. With that, it would bring spring to the world, making flowers bloom and birds chirp. A warmth that could turn your dark-meaningless life into a bright-valuable one.

"Thank you---" Luhan slowly leans closer, placing a kiss on her forehead. Then, he giggles as he pinches her cheek playfully "---I will work harder to make you confess" He continues. Someday, somehow, he believes, she will confess to him, either purposely or unconsciously. One thing he unawares of: it will come faster than he thought, causing him to fall deep into her heart.

***

Today is a busy day. Everybody feels excited for the inauguration party this evening, but Luhan finds himself in a nervous state. He will give a speech as the new CEO for the first time. He really wants to build a good image through his speech. But up until now, he has nothing on his mind. Slowly he frowns to himself.

"What takes you so long?"

Suddenly Luhan hears her voice, he turns and sees her walking closer. She has a smile on her face which easily gives a comfortable vibe to his heart. God, her beauty. Infront of him, she stops and fixes his dark blue tie, slightly pouting. Luhan just stares at her plum lips, feeling an urge to kiss it.

"Why it looks so ugly, you should knot it here" Jaehee teaches him, but he just pays attention to her lips.

"Look here, it should turn out like this, not like---"

Jaehee couldn't finish her sentence, because Luhan places his lips on hers, sealing it with a kiss. Just a short tender kiss, but it flutters her heart. She blinks continuously at him, watching him smile. His smile turns into a low chuckle as he reaches out his hand, stroking her cheek softly.

"Noisy" He teases her.

"You're a CEO now, you should know how to use your tie properly" She talks back, doesn't want to lose. Actually she just wants to give advices because his appearance is a part which affects people's impression.

"Why should I? I have a wife who could make it for me every morning"

Luhan winks at her. But Jaehee just stares blankly at him, looking like a dumb. What? Is he flirting with me? She mentally screams. Seeing a slight panic on her face, Luhan just giggles, totally finding it funny. He just realizes, the more he lures her, the more she hides her true feeling from him. I'll find a way to hear 'I like you' from her lips.

***

Luhan leads Jaehee to the lift, hand wrapping Jaehee's tiny hand. He keeps glancing at her then smiles widely. She becomes so quiet today because he never stops teasing her. She honestly enjoys his tease, it makes her feel closer to him, like a real couple who joke and play around. But she chooses to seal her mouth because she knows, she will definitely overreact to it.

After the lift stops and opens its door, they walk out together, still holding hand. Jaehee who suddenly remembers about his gift, stops and automatically her hand starts parting from his. He slowly feels the absence of her hand, somehow it makes him upset. He halts there, sighing softly before facing her.

The disappointment that graces his face before, now disappears. He stares at her adorable pouty lips, smirking slightly because of how cute she is. She has a little gift on her hand, but she looks extremely shy as her cheeks show a pink shade blush.

"Is that for me?"

Luhan asks. His smirk is still there, adding some hotness. Jaehee refuses to say even a word. She makes cuter pout as she takes a step closer. She lifts her chin up, staring at him while handing the gift. She witnesses his sly smile and frowns immediately. Please don't ask or tease me, just take it and say thank.

"You got me a gift---" He sounds so cheerful, but she hears a hidden mockery. He chuckles softly and smiles at her "---it means, you care for me, right?" He asks, but she petrifies. Yes, I care for you, more than I care for myself. Starts acting, she scoffs at him and rolls her eyes at him.

"Stop acting, you're a bad actress---" He makes fun of her. She bites her lips, looking down to the floor "---If you shoot a drama, I bet the rating is below 0.1%" He laughs, insulting her. His joke really annoys her, it hurts her pride "Yah" She talks between her gritted teeth as she starts poking his waist hardly, giving him a ticklish effect.

"Take your punishment"

Jaehee tickles his waist and laughs slightly when she watches his reaction. Luhan just squeals like a cute little puppy, trying to block her weakly. He does it in purpose, he actually has no desire to show resistance. All because he loves the sound of her laughter, the way she laugh, lovely.

"But I'll still watch your drama, I'll be the number one fan of actress Han" Luhan manages to talk between his own laughter. This makes her stop in instant. She hears her own heartbeat, thumping so hard. Oh, God, he flirts again, he is unbelievable, but he melts me in one try.

"Cheesy" She hisses.

Luhan cringes his face playfully at her. Just how long you will hide it, Jaehee? Your eyes reflect full bliss. He titles his head, trying to find a pair of her eyes. She just looks away, avoiding his gaze. Aware of this, he bites his lips, holding his smile because she clearly looks nervous. Should I make her more nervous?

"Jaehee-ya"

Luhan whispers. Slowly he strokes her cheek with his free hand, it makes her turn to face him. Firstly she just glances at him, but she falls into his eyes, drowning into his dark orbs "Close your eyes" He speaks. She furrows her brow, eventhough she knows what will he do "Quickly" He says.

Jaehee stares at him for another second, then she starts closing her eyes. One second, two second, nothing comes, but when she counts three, she feels his sweet-wet lips upon hers. It still startles her although she already expects it before. Naturally, her heart starts beating so fast when he moves his lips on her, nibbling it softly. I'm so weak, oh, Luhan, you drive me crazy.

Luhan breaks the kiss, gasping for air. He smirks at her teasingly and leans to her ear "I can hear your heartbeat, baby" He whispers gently. Jaehee closes her eyes frustratedly, she wants to faint right now. Damn it Luhan, why did you call me baby?

Busy with her thought, she is not aware that he launches his second attack. Once again, his lips meet with hers, giving her heart attack. This kiss tends to be more affectionate because they both close their eyes, cherishing this moment not with their eyes, but with their heart.

They have their own world together, not giving even a single fuck to the surrounding. The time when they break the kiss, they finally realize: people witness their kiss, some of them are paparazzi with camera on their hand, capturing their moment.

"What should I do?---" Luhan frowns cutely at Jaehee "---now the articles will talk about our kiss, not my inauguration, no way" He sulks but deep inside his heart, he feels happy. He really hopes, the articles will highlight their kissing scene. Through it, the world will recognize Jaehee as his one and only lady. It simply is a warning for another men to stay away from her, because she is his queen.

***

Hope you will like this update. Please kindly vote and share your thought with comment. I really feel thankfull with your supports and loves, thank you so much. I love you all :)