Little Family

Luhan petrifies there, looking deep into Jaehee's eyes. Her face shows no expression but her eyes say it all. He can read her feeling through her eyes now. He knows, part of her starts breaking and hurting her but silent becomes her loudest cry. He needs to fix it, no matter how.

"Don't you want to go up?"

Finally, Jaehee opens her mouth, talking with her weak voice. Surely, she wants to yell and cry but she holds it. All because she witnessed everything, how Luhan tried to ignore Yoora and how his face showed vexation. She has no right to blame Luhan when Yoora was the one who tried to approach him.

"Don't you want to scold me?"

Luhan asks as he walks closer, never breaking the eye-contact. He sees Jaehee shake her head, but he still notices her insecurity. A sigh leaves his lips, he awares about her worry. It's not just me, but it bothers her too. Right when the lift closes its door, he pulls her into his embrace and and slowly caresses her hair.

"I'm sorry if it brings miss-understanding, but don't worry about Yoora" Luhan whispers.

"Something about her make me nervous" Jaehee confesses.

"Hey, hear---" Luhan talks softly as he lifts her chin up "---she is just my ex who hurted me so bad, just like Sehun to you---" He says "---now I'm asking, will you back to Sehun again after what he has done?" Luhan asks. Weakly, Jaehee shakes her head and frowns slightly.

"Same as me, I won't back at Yoora again, I will never" Luhan smiles softly at her. He finds a little mistrust on her face and he knows why "You'll understand why after I tell you my past" He explains more and immediately gets her attention.

"So?" Jaehee mumbles.

"I'll tell you everything" Luhan states it. He realizes, he tells her nothing about his past with Yoora. Maybe that's why she doubts him. He needs to clarify it since she is now his wife and soon to be a mother of his kids. He doesn't admit it but there is real reason behind it. It's simply because she is now a part of his life, what happens to her life will significantly influence his life.

***

After Jaehee hears his story, it's not hard for her to understand why he will never back to Yoora. Both Luhan and Jaehee had a history about betrayal. This assures Jaehee that Luhan will never do a betrayal by himself. Why? Because he had taste how bitter it was, he had feel how painful it was. A relief fills her heart and it brings smile to her face.

"Now you understand" Luhan smiles back.

Jaehee just nods and makes a cute noise as she opens her arms, asking for his hug. Luhan chuckles at her cuteness and immediately pulls her in to his embrace. He pats her back as he keeps chuckling. He never knows it will turn like this and for it, he feels thankful.

"How's the baby?" Luhan suddenly asks.

"Ah---" Jaehee looks at his eyes and grins "---actually, I haven't met Lay" She says it upright.

"Why?" Luhan asks.

"Long story, I met Sehun and Seolhyun---" Jaehee pauses and pouts, feeling annoyed "---they humiliated me, that was why I came here" She whines at Luhan.

"What? How dare they" Luhan bulges his eyes, acting fierce infront of her.

"It's your fault" Jaehee blames him as she pinches his waist.

"It happened to me because you were not there, how could you ask me to come alone? I looked like a miserable single mother" She sulks at him but he just tighten the hug and whispers his apology to her ear. It sounds really sweet and her heart melts for him.