Ego: Happy Halloween

Harry and I were on good terms he was still being sneaky but he didn't sleep out after that.  Whenever he would answer his phone he would leave the room, I hoped he wasn't talking to Carolyn. I had a feeling he wasn't but I couldn't be too sure.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked Harry as I dug through a box for my costume, I was going to be a unicorn and if I couldn't find that one I was going to be Jack Sparrow. I don't conform to the saying that all girls dress a bit more revealing on Halloween.

  "Liam and Louis rented out a club so we're going there." He said as he rifled through a draw in the kitchen for black electrical tape.

"I just realized are costumes kind of go together. Miley twerked in a unicorn costume and you're going as her." I hadn't realized it at first at how are costumes were connected sort of.

"Are you going to twerk in your unicorn costume? Because I would love that." He asked biting his lip and swiveling his hips. I laughed at his little provocative dancing and shook my head.

"Maybe. It all started for her with said unicorn suit." I chuckle pulling out the lavender unicorn suit that had a glittery blue horn.

"Alright." Harry cheers.

"I might have a second costume if you're a good boy though." Eleanor had insisted that I buy this skin tight cougar suit that wasn't even on display in the shop the shop owners had it in the back, it was a halloween centric costume that I was not acquainted with. I've seen girls with costumes like that but I've always been to shy.

"You can practically see my halo." He said pointing to the top of his head.

"After the party." I smiled as I tiptoe to put the box back in the hallway closet.

"Why? We can have our own party here. There won't even be any mess to clean up. Well maybe there will be." I laughed as I swatted away his adventurous hands.

"You're gross." I laughed while we kissed.

"Mm, new chapstick?" He asked rubbing his lips together and sticking his tongue out to taste it.

"Yep. Strawberry-Pineapple." I say.

"I like it buy more." He says. I nod my head because I was already planning on buying more. From in the bedroom Harry's phone rang he walked into the room and closed the door when he answered. I sighed and went into the bathroom to scrub up. After a long, intense, cleaning of everything I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Harry?" I called out. Receiving no answer I went to the bedroom to investigate a note sat on the bed.

'I had to leave but I'll be back and meet you at the club, I promise. I will text you the address. Love you.' I sat the paper on the dresser and grabbed my blow dryer and curling wand and did curled the ends of my hair. I sat in my towel for a bit longer before changing into a big shirt and underwear.

  I was having a change of heart about my costume choice, Harry would probably pay more attention to them due to their exposed bodies. I shouldn't think like this. Now would be a good time to write in my journal to get my mind off everything. I stood up from the couch and lifted the seat cushion up pulling it out from beneath the seat.

  He's hiding something. I just know it. He leaves the room when he takes calls, it's not management because he doesn't even answer their calls anymore. Is it her? My betrayer? My own flesh and blood? No. It couldn't possibly be her she would be crazy. About a month and some weeks ago something happened where I couldn't be there with him. I made a friend; Shane. He died a week ago. No one came to the funeral. Life is funny and strange but love is even stranger.