Ego: Danger

"Dude what the fuck happened to your face?" Zayn asks turning my face.

"That's not what we're supposed to be talking about, what happened to Liam?" I asked concerned about my friends well being, Zayn called me and told me he got shot during a deal and I just hope its not life threatening.

"He's fine it was just a flesh wound, Sammie is back there patching him up, that girl is a miracle worker."

"Where is everyone else?"

"Niall and Louis are on a run, they should be back any minute now." He says handing me a beer.

"But seriously what the fuck happened to your face?"

"Eric and his brainless idiots jumped me, they came out of nowhere,those fucking pussies."

"What did Val say?"

"She's the one that cleaned me up, I told her I got jumped and that I came from the bar."

"When are you going to tell her about the secret society?"

"Never! Are you high?" He has lost his god damn mind.

"Gwen knows, El knows, and so does Dani. You're the only one who refuses to tell your girl about it." With good reason too, I don't want her getting involved with this life, I love her too much to have her get hurt by some other person, I'm the only that's supposed to hurt her. That is a fucked up thing to say but it's true, she belongs to me, I love her, she loves me and that's that.

"Thanks Sammie." Liam says pulling his shirt down as he walks into the living room of the large apartment that we barely use.

"Plus I thought we were done with this shit."

"We were and then Daley told us about something juicy going on in the system and well you know, I had to do it just one last time."

"I don't know if this uh slipped your mind when you were talking to Daley, but we are in a fucking band and millions of people track our every move! Why the fuck would you agree?" I yell at him due to his stupidity, Liam's injury is probably all over twitter.

"Because the money we will make if we do the job is insane! Ten million pounds! Each! How could I not say no."

"Another problem, we can't buy shit with pounds over here!" I am going to throttle him.

"How you feeling man?" I ask Liam as he sits down.

"Good, my side hurts like a bitch though but I'll live."

"What happened?"

"Well I went by myself because it was a simple pick up."

"How much was in the case?"

"Twenty grand."

"You got shot over twenty grand?" I'm surrounded by fools, but I love these fools.

"I kept the money, it was just some junkie who tried to rob me. I stress the importance of tried, I kicked his fucking ass. As he's laying there he pulls out a gun while my back is turned and shoots me in the side. So I kicked his ass again and came back here. The case is in my trunk."

"Okay and so what? Louis get out of my face you're pissing me off." Niall shouts.

The old married couple is here." Zayn chuckles, Niall and Louis shoot him a glare at the same time.

"What's the problem?" Liam asks.

"We're at the dealer and we're negotiating. We have the weed and he has the money. He weighs it and its like fifty grand more in there than there is suppose to. So I said just add twenty-five and that's that. Louis starts making a scene asking for fifty five, so the guy is like no I'm only adding the twenty-five long story fucking short we got a duffle bag full of weed and no money." Niall finishes giving Louis a look that could kill.

My phone rings and the house number flashes on the screen.

"Yea babe?"

"Oh Harry are you okay?" Her voice is frantic, even after everything I do to her she still cares about me.

"I'm fine babe just a false alarm I'll be home in like thirty minutes."

"Okay baby, hurry home."

"I will. I love you." The boys groan and I flip them off.

"I love you too baby." I want her right now in anyway I can get her.

"I'll try to get back as soon as possible."

"Okay." Her voice is small and innocent.

I hang up I'm ready to leave now.

"Can we speed this shit up or?" I ask circling my hands.

"What are we going to do?"

"One last job, sell that weed and that's it I'm done,WE are done." I say picking up my coat.

"Make sure you guys get home without being seen." I leave and speed home to Val.