Ego: Regret

__________________________

                   Harry

__________________________

So far we've driven through three states without a problem, but as we neared Utah, I was stopped twenty miles before the Utah check point.

"Good Evening young man." The officer greeted me with a smile. Something isn't right.

"Good evening." I answered subtly reaching for my gun which was in a slot beneath my seat.

"Do you know why I stopped you?"

"No sir, I do not." I cock the pistol.

"Because," he smiled devilishly. "The wolf does not cry at midnight, it dies." The way he said it made my blood run ice cold. I hesitated a millisecond before leaving a crater in the mans forehead. I speed off and the boys follow suit. The sounds of sirens could be heard, simultaneously we hit our nitrous button at the same time.

Over the whipping winds, the victorious howls from the boys and Alec could be heard beside me.

"The fox cries at midnight." I smile, finally glad that we made it to the last checkpoint. It's been a long five days since we would stop for rests or something to eat, or because there was insane traffic.

But my smile dissipated, I had started thinking about Val again. Its been five days. 120 hours, 7200 minutes, and 432,000 seconds. But who's counting?

The drive to the spot in LA was long and quiet, they better not have touched her or I swear to God they wi- I'm drawn from my thoughts by Niall honking his horn when I started driving to slowly in front of him. I sped up thinking nothing but horrible thoughts. I got a one text during the five days saying that she is still alive.

I'm trying to keep myself from driving this fucking car into a bridge but without her with me it's taking a lot.

____________________________________

                          Val

_____________________________________

  "Go Fish."I said when Shane asked if I had any sevens.

"Fuck off you totally have a seven" He laughs throwing down his cards before he starts assaulting my sides with his fingers.

"St-StOP!" I laugh as I try to wiggle from his grip.

"Oh my God I will pinch you." I can't catch my breath and he won't stop.

"Hey. What are these?" My shirt lifted slightly revealing a few somewhat faded bruises.

"I am kinda a klutz." Thoughts of Harry trample my mind, a huge knot forms in my stomach and I've never felt more nauseous than I do right now.

"Excuse me, please." I run to the bathroom and throw up the little food I've eaten since  I got here. I don't normally get sick like this so something is definitely wrong with me.

Tears and lots of them cloud my vision as  I brush my teeth. They gave me a toothbrush the day after I got here.

"Valerie are you alright?" Shane asks knocking on the door.

My cries overpowered the knocking, I was practically screaming. "I want Harry! Let me go! I hate all of you!"

"Princess, what's wrong?"

"Don't call me that!" I'm gonna be sick again I know it.

"Just leave me alone." I didn't want to be left alone I wanted my Harry. I wanted my boys, I wanted the girls, I wanted my fucking freedom.