Ego: Trick or Treat?

"My name is Daley. What's yours?"

_________________________________

"My name isn't important. I need to get going." It had to be the Daley the boys use to work for.

"Baby the way how you look tonight your name is all I want to know." Is he serious. I laugh as I walk away but I can feel him following close behind me as I look for someone else in the club I might know. Where is Harry anyway?

"C'mon, I'm  a nice guy."

I scoff and turn around to face him, "if you are the Daley I think you are then nice isn't the word I would use to describe you."

"So my reputation precedes me." He smiles brightly.

"Not in a good way." I say I begin to turn my back towards him but his hand grips my elbow, I tense up but he releases me.

"Let me show you that I'm a nice guy."

"Yeah, no. My boyfriend should be here any minute so I'm gonna you know. Go." I point my thumbs back towards the stairs.

"Maybe my eyes will grace you again during the night then, Kitten." I mentally gag at the nickname and keep walking towards the stairs and up them. I grab my phone out of my coat and text Harry.

Where are you?? I fidget in the seat until he replies back.

I'm right out front. I was parking. I sighed relieved. I descended the stairs again and walked through the crowd careful not get caught up with the grinding, sweaty bodies. He soon stepped through the front door a few girls that noticed him swarmed him taking pictures and saying whatever it is that had him chuckling but he soon parted with them his eyes wandering through the club. He took his phone out eyebrows furrowing at the screen before looking back into the crowd.

Where are you? My phone vibrated in my hand as I walked through the crowd towards him where he sat at the bar. His eyes widened in an unreadable expression, was he mad? Was the costume to revealing? I was beginning to panic but it all subsided as he quickly got out of his seat to meet me.

"Wow. You look. Wow." He breathed, making my cheeks flush pink.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Lets get a drink and talk about why I have never seen this costume till tonight." He said ordering a few shots with the wave of his hand to the bartender.

"First, take off your jacket." I said noticing his bare legs and tiny buns on his head.

"Val, you want me to strip in front of all these people," he gasped. "It would be my honour. Miley Cyrus is in the building ladies and gents!" He shouted as he took off his jacket dramatically. I laughed as he did so revealing his tape covered nipples and spandex clad bottom.

"Jesus Val this suit just hugs you in all the right places." His hands roamed down my sides and hips. My body shivered under his touch and left goosebumps in his wake.

"Alcohol makes you horny doesn't it?" I asked pulling him on to the dance floor.

"I have feeling alcohol is not the only thing that's gonna make me horny tonight, is it?" He smirked against my neck. He pulled me close to him so my hips were flush against his his groin pressed against my front.

"Nearly there I would say." I chuckle pulling away from him as a remix of dark horse by Katy Perry booms through the speakers.

"I love this song!" I shouted over the music, I swayed my hips to the beat. I rolled my hips side to side and that had Harry shifting his shorts so they wouldn't expose him to the public. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I continued to dance. His hands were soon on my hips pulling me against him.

"We need to go." He growled against my neck, kissing and sucking lightly.

"But why? I'm having fun." I pouted.

"Can't exactly hide a boner in spandex can I?" He said as I spun around grinding against him to the beat. I could feel a pair of eyes on me as Harry and I danced his hands on my hips as they rocked to the beat. I tried to not let it get to me as I focused on Harry's hands roaming to the front of my costume.

"Uh uh." I tut playfully lifting my head so I could entwine my lips with his, he kissed me feverishly I returned the same amount feverish passion. When I pulled away with a giggle I finally caught eyes with who had been staring at me. Daley. He tipped his glass to me and started walking over. Harry had yet to notice him and I wondered what was taking him so long.

"Harry." I whispered as I  turned around to face him.

"I love the way you say my name." He hums focusing only on me.

"Harry, Daley is co-"

"Harry. Kitten." Daley said loud enough for Harry and I to hear over the music.

"Kitten?" Harry asked tugging me gently behind him.

"She's quite fiery." He smirked.

"Val. Go get Zayn and the boys." I stalled for a moment but he squeezed my hip giving me a reassuring look, I walked throughout the club searching for the boys or one of the girls. I finally spotted Louis but El was nowhere to be found.

"Daley's here." I said as I got closer leaning into him so he could hear me.

"Shit," He mumbled pulling out his voice to text the other boys, why didn't I think of that.

"Harry said to meet him outside." Louis said pulling me through the crowd.

"Wait our stuff and the girls."

"The manager has VIP guarded and the girls are already outside." We pushed through the front door of the club to be greeted by the brisk October air.

"Follow me." I did as I was told and followed him down an alley and through a metal gate left ajar. Through the gate and down some steps we arrived at a metal door that you would easily miss in the night. He unlocked the door and gestured for me to enter.

"I'm so glad we could all be together for this momentous occasion." Daley's voiced boomed with enthusiasm through the dimly lit corridor, I clung to Louis' arm as he led us through a door and into the large room. It was so quite you could hear a pin drop. I ran to Harry and El ran to Louis. 

"Everything is going to be fine." He promised. He gave my hand a light squeeze.

From the look in Daley's eyes; that glimmer of evil intent. I knew everything was not going to be fine.

__________________________________________

Unedidted and lizate but only by a day I have had a shit ton of homework I am D R O W N I N G in homework  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ