Ego: The Meet

Two knocks on the door let me know it was one of the boys. I put my sunglasses and hat pushing all of my hair underneath it. It's all apart of my disguise the others made more drastic but non permanent changes. Niall dyed his hair lilac, got fake tapers, a fake lip ring and a fake sinus piercing. Zayn slicked his hair back and sprayed it deep red but it washes out, Liam and Louis just added fake piercings and covered their tattoos.

We left and drove in silence, Niall sat as far away from me as possible. I've apologized for everything sincerely, but I am not kissing anyone's ass.

We neared the beach, the familiar scent of saltwater floated through the open windows filling the car with the smell of the ocean.

"Where are we meeting him?" I asked not sure if anyone would answer me.

"Frank's." Niall answered, still staring out the window.

I'm glad it's cold, not many people are here but we still have to be careful.

"We spread out and find him, whoever finds him calls the others." Louis says. We separate but Niall lingers behind.

"Zayn told me about what happened, I am extremely sorry, I didn't know. I didn't mean to call you out last night but I was just so upset and then hearing Val broke what was left of me and I just got angrier I wanted to kick the shit out of you, I really did. But we're brothers and we are doing this together." I didn't have anything say so we hugged, but it was a manly hug. He slaps my back but not to hard and gives me a half smile to which I smiled back.

"Brothers." I said.

"Brothers." He confirmed and left to find him.

I walked for god knows how long before I got a text saying they found him, but I also got a text from Val, I answered the most important one first.

Unknown number: 'It's Leah!!'

Me: 'Wait. What?!!' My blood started boiling if that's even possible but I've never been so fucking mad in my entire life, I need to let this anger out someway or else it's going to buildup and I'll black out.

Little black dots are already clouding my vision, I try to calm down as I walk to join them but the more I walk the angrier I get the more dots I see the less here I was.

"Are you okay?" Someone asks, I think it was Liam.

"I'm fine." I wasn't fine I was going to black out.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"I said I'm fine!" I snap. I didn't mean to snap at him so I just show him my phone with shaky hands.

"Who's Leah?" Niall asks.

"My... ex." I need to sit down.

"Buddy are sure you're fine?" He must be the contact. I stumbled to sit at the bunch.

"He's fine he's just really pissed right now." Liam explains.

"Could someone get me some water please?" In no time a cold water bottle is in my hand, I uncap it and drink it in long gulps. It helps me cool down, literally. I felt like I had a fever.

"This is how things are going down. No questions. In order for you to get the inf-" I've had enough of people sending us all-fucking-over the place. I pulled out my pistol and sat it on the table.

"Listen, you seem like a nice guy and all that jazz, but we aren't doing shit. Okay? We are done with the running around bullshit. We were just supposed to deliver some cars and come back. But no! You're boss or whatever the fuck he is tells us we need to come to you. We are fucking done! Now give us the damn folder and USB before I leave a crater in you're fucking forehead." I had a migraine that left large black dots clouding my vision.