Ego: I Warned You

An oh so quick warning for this chapter, this isn't for the squeamish or the faint hearted. Also I want to remind you I know Harry is nothing like this and he wouldn't even harm a fly but it's fiction and for the sole purpose of entertainment. I love the support and the amazing comments. Okay enough jibber jabber, back to the good stuff. ❤

I SHOULD NOT HAVE KILLED OFF LEAH SO QUICKLY! FUCKING HELL! *grumbles angrily*

____________________________________________________

"What are you going to do? Shoot me?" He has the nerve to be cocky while he's staring down the barrel of my gun. I hit him with the butt of the gun before he has a chance to say anything. I look around the room and find two sets of handcuffs. I clasp them around his wrists and ankles. I roll him into the room where Leah laid.

'I'll be back in a few hours' I shot a quick text to Liam and waited until Eric awoke, anger boiling up the longer I waited for him to awake. I decided to place the wheel-y chair right in front of her.

I walked around the room that was connected to it and found a disheveled bed with handcuffs still attached to the bed poles. If they had Val handcuffed to this bed I swear to god!

I searched around the room until I found a rather large suitcase and unlocked it. Inside I found an electric cattle prod, riding crop, a metal bar, and a welding torch.

'Does she have any bruises, count any and all of them.' I send another text to Liam. For every bruise she has he will get triple that.

'She has two on her wrist, two on her ankles, her throat and about five on her stomach and five on her waist' I counted 15. I brought the suitcase back in the room, I was just gonna kick his ass and leave him here to rot but he hurt Valerie so I have to hurt him.

I wasn't going to bring Val with us to Australia and Japan but after this shit I'm not letting her out of my sight.

"Wake the fuck up." I said as I poured a bottle of water over his head.

He sputtered a little before fully awaking. I watched as his face twisted in horror. "Leah?" He called out.

"Leah?! Baby answer me!" Oh he was dating her.

"I'm afraid she won't be answering you." I said as I walked around his chair.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" He threatened as tears welled in his eyes but he didn't let them fall.

"That's funny. Seeing as I am the one with all the shit to cause you some serious damage." I pulled out the cattle prob and waved it in front of his face tauntingly.

"This is going to last a while. I've worked up quiet enough energy. But I don't want to start with this just yet." I dug around in the suitcase and found a secret compartment filled with surgical instruments and syringes. I pulled out a scalpel and held it close to his face.

"It would seem that these are brand new, they were still in the container, that must mean they are extremely sharp, but I want to be sure, lets try them out." The fear in his eyes was a telltale sign that he tried to hide with the I-don't-care look.

I took the scalpel pressing lightly on his cheek.

"Do you remember what you said to me? About fucking my girlfriend." I pressed harder and watch as it made a tiny incision; he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I asked you a question." I drug it along his cheek towards his nose in a long thin line.

"Fuck!! Are you crazy?!" He screamed as he squirmed in his seat.

"Wrong answer!" I yelled as I pulled the blade down so it was cut vertically, he let out an ear piercing scream as it went all the way down to his jaw.

"Now come on, that didn't hurt!" I smiled as I rose from my crouching position, anger and love can make you do things you never dreamed you would do in a million years.

"Fuck you!" He spat.

"Now that isn't what you said on the phone." I smiled as I landed a left hook to his cheek making his chin hit his right shoulder.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"You did this." I was referring to his current predicament and Leah, her parents are as fake as silicon tits.

"Now as you're probably wondering: How did he even find us? Well Eric let me tell you how I found you. One you made the mistake of staying on the phone long enough for me to trace the call- Ah ah ah stay awake now! And when I realised how close you were I nearly lost my fucking mind. But I didn't because I knew what I was going to do to you the moment I found you." He's swaying a little trying to stay conscious. I know what will wake him up.

I left the room and quickly made my way to the fridge in the kitchen, I opened it and found exactly what I was looking for: Lemon Juice.

I went back downstairs, and emptied a little bit of the tangy liquid over his head. He screamed in agony as the liquid fell into his eyes and cuts. I thought he might break the chair from how much he was shaking it.

"JESUS CHRIST! Just kill me already!" He wailed

"That would be way to easy. But I do have a story to tell you though. It's the story of how I fucked your girlfriend. It was the end of year nine and Leah was the only girl in our year that was a virgin and also she was gorgeous. Now you're probably thinking, I just fucked her and broke up with her, that wasn't the case. I remember though, the first time I fucked her, and the first time she sucked me off." He twisted in his seat as I continued.

"She was so tight, she kept begging for more, so I gave her that. She felt every inch. Did she ever tell you that she liked to be spanked? Well she did. I know right she wasn't so pure. But we dated for a while about three years, the sex was incredible, in her room, her parents room, my car, her pool, the theater oh that was interesting I remember how she had to bite her lip just so she wouldn't scream my name in the middle of the film. But anywhere you could think of, we did it." His face held pain and sorrow, he already wanted me to finish him when I'm just getting started.

"I've never used one of these before." I held the cattle prod close to his face near his cuts and clicked the button, he jumped when he heard the crackle.

"This must hurt like a bitch." I set it on his his face, but he pulls away. I grip his head and hold it still. I click the button again this time shocking him. He screams again.

"Do you have any idea what you put me through?!!" I screamed in his face.

"Do you have any idea the amount of shit I've went through just to find out you been three doors away from me the entire fucking time!!" I yelled as I fired up the torch.

"I'm sorry man! I was planning on leaving I was going to leave and just disappear!"

"So why didn't you do that? Leah would still be alive and you two could've lived happily ever fucking after," I heated up the metal rod.

"But instead you take my girl from me." I pressed the rod once it became hot on his chest through his shirt, he screamed louder and cried harder. I dragged the bar down and blood seeped through his shirt in trail down to his navel.

"I warned you! I warned you what would happen when I caught you." I beat him until I was tired until I let all my pent up emotions out on him. I beat him until he stopped moving, until he stopped protesting, until he started bleeding, he was breathing shallowly. I was done I had exerted my energy on him.

"I should kill you. But I won't. You can rot here along with her." I packed up everything I used and wiped down everything the boys and I touched and left without a trace.

I was going home to my sweet heart, the love of my life, my everything.

__________________________

I wrote this whole chapter in two hours with the aid of music :D but I'm honestly proud of this chapter, if you read it please comment on it, vote and all those good thangs! ❤