Ego: Unchaste *DELETED CHAPTER*

TAKE FRICKING TWO! 2.0 REVAMPED I'm sorry XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Harry wake up." I scolded as I pushed my earrings in.

"Five more minutes." He answered back tiredly.

"I gave you twenty minutes extra get your lazy buns up." I patted a rhythm on his thinly clad bottom.

"But. I'm. Tired." He answered sassily lifting his head up from his pillow only to drop it back on the pillow. I groaned as I unplugged my phone.

"I guess I'll just have to go shower by myself." I sighed deeply.

"I'm up!" He hollered sitting up wide-eyed. His mouth fell open in an 'o' in the most adorable way possible. I should've taken a picture.

"Wow Val, wow, how can this be a successful relationship with out trust. How could you deceive me like that with the possible treat of shower sex. That's low." He shook his head as I laughed, he walked to the bathroom and I heard the shower tap turn on.

He finally finished showering and started humming as he brushed his teeth. I laid out his suit and busied myself with straightening out the room. He dressed but his hair was still drenched. I scowled lightly as I toweled his hair.

"Sit in front of the vanity." I order as I plug in the blow dryer.

"Yes ma'am." He says clasping his hands on the vanity table while I blow dried his hair tugging it in it's usual style.

"You're no Lou but I guess you'll do." I chuckle and playfully bat his shoulder. He chuckled and tussled his hair and pushed it back. Normal people would have been annoyed but he has to do it not matter how long you took to do his hair.

"Do you know how to get there?" He asked struggling with his tie.

"I don't," I said as I undo the "knot" and start over. "But Sean does, he's picking us up."

"Who is Sean?" He asked a sprinkle of jealousy in his question.

"He's my cousin, baby." I say as I smooth out the lapels on his blazer.

"I love it when you call me that." He smiles as he bites his bottom lip making me flush. He leans down into the crook of my neck peppering wet kisses to my heated skin.

"You can't mark me, we're going around my family." I squeal as his hair tickles my jaw.

"It's okay. I'll just do it when we get back. Make sure you keep those heels on later tonight they make your legs and ass look so se-" the sound of a car horn interrupts his sex-driven comment.

"That's him." I say, grabbing mine and his coats. We leave and I proceed to the car while Harry locks up careful to not be seen by people passing by.

"Sean John!" I beamed, placing a dark red kiss to his cheek.

"Valentino. Please don't touch me." Harry clambered in after I smacked Sean in the back of his head.

"Harry, Sean. Sean, Harry." I introduced them and they shook hands with friendly smiles.

The car ride is peaceful and full of laughter as jokes are thrown around on a day when we were supposed to be somber. I was having a great time but something in the recesses of my mind told me that it wasn't going to stay like that.

"Damn! Sean we forgot to brief him on The Cranks." I said as we walked into the funeral parlour. It was so quite you could hear a pin drop. I briefed him on the ones he should stay away from throughout the whole service to the ones that were tolerable.

"Oh and don-"

"Ahem." A voice calls from behind me.

"Marilyn!" I shouted.

"Valerie!" She shouted back pulling me in for the tightest hug I've ever gotten.

"I missed you!" I admit.

"I missed you too, you little shit!" She quickly made a cross sign.

"God, forgive me!" She exclaimed before we erupted in laughter before I realised I haven't introduced Harry.

"Oh where are my manners? Harry this is my partner in crime, Marilyn."

"It's a pleasure." He answers dryly as his holds my hand.

"Oh it's starting. C'mon you guys are sitting with us." Harry's grip on my hand increased noticeably enough for my face to contort a little.

"Us who?" He asks.

"Me, Uncle Vic, Aunt Tammy, Sean, and Carolyn." He grip squeezed tighter as the pastor begun and Marilyn went to her seat.

"Harry, baby, you're hurting me." I whispered as I tried to twist my hand from his grip.

"So? I've hurt you before. I have no problem doing it again." His words stung greatly as if someone had slapped me.

"You're going to break my hand." I cried quietly as we walked to the pew and sat down.

"Then let it break." If looks could kill I'd be going my grandmother. A few tears escaped and I brushed them away quickly.

"Good Morning everyone." The pastor greeted everyone with a warm smile. He went over the basics of what a pastor would say and then it was time for the eulogy which would be given by me.

Harry released his grip on my hand and I walked up to the podium.

"Hi everyone," I smiled weakly. "I know I haven't seen a lot of you in a long time and it's sad that we have to be reunited by the death of Nana Leslie. But I know she's up there somewhere smiling down at all of us." I looked to Harry for a brief moment to see Carolyn has now taken my seat it struck me as odd but I continued.

"Nana Leslie was a great mother, aunt, and person." Lies, she was cold hearted and only became the slightest bit of nice when I would visit her. I couldn't continue my speech the ache in my hand and my heart was too much.

"I'm sorry everyone," I cried, "I can't continue but I do love you Nana Gwynn and you will be missed." I rushed of the podium and past Harry who gave me a concerned look, I scoffed and shook my head as I went to the powder room.

I couldn't believe Harry had hurt me again. I knew him changing this quickly was to good to be true. It was too fast maybe he tried but clearly he hadn't tried hard enough.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I did it yaaaaayyyyyy going back to normal nowwww!❤