Ego: Skinny Love

__________________________

I took in a deep breath as Niall opened the door. "FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOO-" He clamped his hand over my mouth making me giggle.

"Hi Niall." I mumbled against his hand making him laugh.

"Hi Vally. Are you going to yell out the word food again?" I shake my head no.

"Good." He smiles and removes his hand pulling me in for a tight hug. I swear he gives the best hugs. He slung his arm over my shoulder as we walked into the living room, sure enough there are stacks of movie near the tv and our plates on the coffee table.

We sat down and started eating as he pressed play on the remote the opening credits for Charles Angel started rolling this was supposed to be a fun night but was Shane said was weighing heavily on me.

After thirty minutes of cleavage I set down my plate and turned to him.

"Niall I need to tell you something." His eyes were still glued to the woman on tv with half her tits out.

"Focus." I grabbed his chin and turned his head so he could look at me.

"Huh?"

"I need to tell you something but promise me you won't tell Harry or anyone else about a minute detail I'm about to tell you." I said cautiously.

"Sure Val."

"Okay," I took a deep breath. "While I was you know... I had a guy watching over me. He's the one who helped me call you guys. Well he and I still keep in contact."

"Valerie!" He shouts.

"I know, I know! But he was so nice to me and he helped me as much as he could," he shook his head disapprovingly. "He called me just before I got here. He told me that Leah is dead and that her few trusted workers are looking for us. Also that they beat him up." I waited for him to say something.

He let out a deep sigh. "Well princess don't worry we will all be fine. We will handle it. I suppose the "minute detail" was that you still keep in touch with this Shane guy?" I nod my head not being able to meet his gaze.

"I won't tell anyone." I smiled happily and kissed his cheek.

My phone rang and I grabbed it off the table and Harry's name flashes on the screen. I answered immediately. "Baby please come back I'm literally dying over here."

"I don't think literally is the right word. Are you in pain?" I asked filling my mouth with food.

"Yes! My fucking dick hurts because someone left me with blue balls and a lot of pent up frustrations." I choked on my food while Niall patted my back handing me his bottle of water.

"Well it's shitty movie night with Niall so I think you know how to handle that." I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you when you get back here?" He asks.

"Tell me." I knew what I was doing and it was fun.

"I'd rather you feel what I'm going to do, and I promise you'll remember it every time you try to walk. You won't be able to sit for a week when I'm done." Oh my god, I need to go.

I put my hand over the mouth piece, "Niall is it okay if we finish this up another night without interruptions?"

"Sure Val."

"Dinner was amazing." I kissed his cheek and left, I jogged out his house and into the garage starting up the car.

"Be here in five minutes and no later." His new commanding tone set something off inside me, it's like something in me wanted to make sure I did exactly what he said no questions asked. But not in the old way, in a new sexual way.

I made it back to the apartment with fifty seconds to spare.

"Good girl." I bit my bottom lip in anticipation. He was sat on the couch just flipping through the channels.

"Undress and wait in the study bent over the desk." I nodded my head and did what I was told the only difficulty was my psyche allowing me to bend over the desk.

"What did I say to do?" He asked as his hand crept around my waist.

"Mm."

"Answer me."

"You said to undress and bend over the desk." I said and bit my lip as he gently pushed me down on the desk.

"So why didn't you follow instructions?" He rubbed his hand in circles over my right cheek.

"I'm sorry." He lifted his hand and brought it back down leaving a stinging sensation in its path. I groaned loudly at the action, it was pain but it was also pleasure and I wanted him to do it again.

"Oh you will be." He brought his hand down again, I could feel myself getting more aroused with every swat.

"Mmmh!" I moaned out. He dropped his shorts and I could hear the sound of tinfoil ripping. I was already panting as he rubbed the head of his length against my sex, just do it already!

He kept up the torturous act for a minute and a half, I know this because I counted the seconds as the clock ticked by. Suddenly he plunges into me, my loud gasp turns into loud moans of intense pleasure.

"Oh god." I moaned out as he continued to pump into me, slower but harder.

"That's right baby." He says as he slaps my ass.

"Fuck." I moan as I start to reach my high, I'm so close the knot in my stomach is so close to bursting. He pulls making me whimper.

"Never leave me with blue balls again." He says near my ear. He pulls me up and kisses me hard. I melt into his touch. He pulls away and throws the used condom in the garbage. My body is aching to find release so much so that it hurts.

"Don't touch yourself either, I didn't so you can't." He says with a smile on his face.

"You look good naked." He bites his lip, shakes his head and leaves me naked sitting on the desk. I hurried to the bathroom so I could shower. I turned on the water and set it to as hot as I can stand to try and ignore the ache between my legs.

I scrubbed up and rinsed off, I reached for a towel off the rack and dried off. I changed and winced as I pulled up my underwear and a pair of Harry's basketball shorts and a singlet. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and walked in the living room.

"My butt hurts." I pout giving him puppy dog eyes as I sit on his lap.

"It'll get better baby, but I did tell you." He chuckles, snuggling into the crook of my neck, his stubble tickling me.

"I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you." He kisses my lips softly pulling away flashing a winning smile.

"Babe! Lets do a twitcam!" I smiled as I hopped of his lap.

"I'm not in the mood for hate." He says trying to dismiss the idea.

"Obviously they are just doing it for attention since they clicked the link anyway. Come on baby pleassssee!" I pouted.

"Fine but if I see something I don't like I'm shutting the whole thing down." He says trying to look stern.

"Sir, yes sir." I smile and run to the study to get a laptop I saw in there earlier.

I happily signed on to his account and sent a tweet saying that a twitcam is coming in a few minutes. Sometimes I wished we met as through meet and greet, or like I've been a fan since the beginning because I would be screaming my damn head off. I'm getting more excited by the minute.

"Babe how do I look?" I asked referring to my very boyish attire.

"You look cute." He smiles pinching my cheeks. I stuck out my tongue and licked were his forefinger and thumb connected. That'll teach you to patronize me. Hmpf!

__________________________

Short I know but twitcam fluffiness coming in the next chapter like I pwomised. Vote, comment, all thee usual yummy stuffff